D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

I havent been to LAX since 2019 I know the uber/lyft pick up has been changed and there is some bus that takes you there. Where can I find this bus? On the other hand I heard that if you take a bus to a nearby hotel and take uber from there you will get charged less.Can anyone help me with this?
If your flying in on southwest you can walk to the pickup lot. It’s like a 3 minute walk. Otherwise the bus picks up on the inner loop of the arrivals area. There are signs directing you the pickup spots once you are outside.

Just curious …. Where are you seeing these updates? I’ve looked and not finding them. Appreciate knowing.
I got an email confirmation from the Disney Visa Cardmember Character Photo Opportunity which included an attachment of the 2nd floor. It wasn't posted on any website, only to those that got a reservation which quickly filled up.

If your flying in on southwest you can walk to the pickup lot. It’s like a 3 minute walk. Otherwise the bus picks up on the inner loop of the arrivals area. There are signs directing you the pickup spots once you are outside.
Thank you!

Do you think that they will announce if they are doing a convention next year or now will they move the schedule to the even years?

This is the poster that will be given to all D23 Gold Members at the Expo. Like that Oswald is prominently waving at the top of the castle. Really looking forward to receiving it and hanging it up in our apartment.

1661986513211.png

This is the poster that will be given to all D23 Gold Members at the Expo. Like that Oswald is prominently waving at the top of the castle. Really looking forward to receiving it and hanging it up in our apartment.
Depending on what you signed up for/wait for/get in the TalentPass reservation requests, the artist for this poster, Eric Tan, has several signing sessions for it throughout the weekend.

I’m frankly getting tired of all these mini-events that are instantly “sold out”. We’re all super fans, otherwise we wouldn’t be going.

At the very least, use random selection like they have for other things (panel reservations) to book extra things like this so it’s not “who happens to be checking their email that exact minute” competitions constantly.

I’m frankly getting tired of all these mini-events that are instantly “sold out”. We’re all super fans, otherwise we wouldn’t be going.

At the very least, use random selection like they have for other things (panel reservations) to book extra things like this so it’s not “who happens to be checking their email that exact minute” competitions constantly.
My thoughts exactly.

View attachment 698671
This made me wonder: does everyone on this thread have Disney decor in their homes?

I try to keep it subtle in most of our house. There's a little thing here and there if you're looking for it. But then you enter my home office and it's like Disney explosion LOL

This made me wonder: does everyone on this thread have Disney decor in their homes?

I try to keep it subtle in most of our house. There's a little thing here and there if you're looking for it. But then you enter my home office and it's like Disney explosion LOL
Same with my home office! My pin collection is on one wall in display cases, above my desk are shelves with my funko collection, a glass door cabinet for my Jim shore, and various other collectibles. Then two cube shelf units with miscellaneous stuff. The tops of those get changed out for Halloween and Christmas. ☺️

Thanks for the Uber/Lyft info, I am coming in on United so it looks like an easy walk to the LAX-IT area. (I arrive Saturday night!)

I was not able to register for those parties either, or photo op. As for the parties, I will be sleeping, as I like to arrive at Expo super early (former overnight line person here).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter