D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

(I'm only going Sunday.)

Not only did I not get any of my selections, they apparently decided to give me a reservation to the Princess concert, which I didn't mark as a preference and am not particularly interested in, lol.

I saw this in the email but I don't see arrival time deadlines in my selections - anyone else have actual arrival time deadlines showing?

• If you were assigned a StagePass reservation, please check for the arrival time deadline noted below. If you do not arrive by the deadline, your place may be given away to a Guest from the standby queue.
It wasn't on mine either. I do know that you have to be at the panels by at least 15 minutes or you'll lose your spot.

Welp got my email. Did get 3 reservations, one for each day; MMC, Bobs Burgers, American Horror Story.
Not a single Hall 23 one tho, so no legends, mousquerade, parks, etc.

Waiting on to see if BF got any different selections once he checks his email. So still have a chance for a bigger panel hopefully!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

ETA: BF got Mousequerade (YES!!) and the Musical Extravaganza, which was our only hall D23 selection out of all our picks…so 2 people and only 1 Hall D23 selection when we listed several each. He also got Horror Story so that was our only duplicate.

Last edited:
My daughter wanted the duffy panel for Sunday, but we didn't get - we got her second choice with the disney princess - the concert live at 23. Also got the disney wish panel for Saturday.

I guess I was lucky to get one Hall D23, animation, even if it was the one I wanted least. Encanto for Saturday and a Pixar Ball for Sunday. Not too excited, but at least I can plan now.

I got Muppets and Character Voices, my top choices for those days. Ironically, my DH got the exact same reservations (since I filled out his RSP form with the same choices as mine).

But since we both put down a +1, that means we have 2 extra spots for the Muppets panel if anyone here wants to tag along!

I got the Disney Wish panel and the Treasures of Animation Research Library panel. I really wanted the Disney Parks panel. Oh well.

Legends for Friday and my 4th choice panels for Sat & Sun- the Villains one Sat that I'm guessing isn't going to be super popular anyway and I'm not even 100% sure I'm interested in and Story of a Mouse Sun. Would gladly have traded Legends for Marvel or Parks. Waiting to hear what DD got...

OMG OMG I got mine as well! Only Simpsons for Friday which is fine because I got both Muppets and the Parks panel as well and those were my two top picks. I started tearing up I'm so happy... my husband said he didn't care so I only took one seat for my selections and wonder if that helped my luck?

His hasn't shown up yet but honestly I'm relieved and happy with just mine. :)

I got Muppets and Character Voices, my top choices for those days. Ironically, my DH got the exact same reservations (since I filled out his RSP form with the same choices as mine).

But since we both put down a +1, that means we have 2 extra spots for the Muppets panel if anyone here wants to tag along!
Oh wow! I'd love to tag along if at all possible? But happy for you either way!

I would take the two if they are still available. Can trade you some signings.

Nice! We're still waiting on our emails. DH and I are big Muppets fans and that's our top choice. 🤞
Would love to tag along if we don't get it

With being a solo attendee and only Sunday, out of my picks I got only the Animation panel. Was really hoping for Parks as I want to see the Tiana retheming.

If anyone wants to be my +1 to animation, and/or an invite to parks panel that morning, send a DM. Soniam can vouch for me. I’m easy to spot as I’m a tall dude.

Edited, spelling.

I would say this really was random 😂… I got Walt Disney Studios 100 Year Pennants BOTH on Friday and on Saturday and 70 Years of Making the Impossible, Possible on Sunday…. Guess you can find me in Standby Queues …. I really want to go to S.E.A. Panel in the AM… guess I’m getting up early.

My hubby did much better…. He got the Marvel score podcast on Friday, Disney’s Epic Entertainment Showcase on Saturday and…. Parks on Sunday 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter