D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

Yep, I’m still down here but one of the next couple rows to go. They are definitely keeping track.
OK we are very close to each other. I’m in the second row still waiting to go up; grey captain Mickey T. Maybe we’ve already chatted even? Folks are super friendly, though we are all lost!

OK we are very close to each other. I’m in the second row still waiting to go up; grey captain Mickey T. Maybe we’ve already chatted even? Folks are super friendly, though we are all lost!
I’m at the front of the third row wearing an ink and paint spirit jersey that matches my friend’s.

There is still so much space in lines in the basement for preferred passes. Only 4 lines are used at the moment. And people are still coming into the lines after the 1 hour mark has passed. Not sure if they will continue that tomorrow. Starting 5th line now

Hit the button the instant it turned 6am abd got group 28 for MoG Pin Store. No clue what that means but I’m going back to sleep for a few hours. Lol.
Okay now I understand why they have us getting up at 6am for reservation times. Went back asleep til 8 or so and now I’m stuck in the basement, so I possibly won’t even make my boarding group depending on when it’s called and if they ever move us. Lol. Newbie mistake.

Okay now I understand why they have us getting up at 6am for reservation times. Went back asleep til 8 or so and now I’m stuck in the basement, so I possibly won’t even make my boarding group depending on when it’s called and if they ever move us. Lol. Newbie mistake.
I think you'll be fine (but I'm also a newbie stuck in the basement so 🤷‍♂️)

You have an hour after grp gets called.

Getting ready to move

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter