D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ashley0139 im wondering if I'm in a second room, is the left room the first or second?

They had someone with a clicker as we came up the escalator, so that was probably how they did it. And I'll keep an eye out! I have a black Minnie sweater and bright pink/red Mickey leggings

There probably are different rooms. I am in the very first row of the first room. Furthest from the door.

I'm loving reading all your banter on here! It's giving me a feel for what it's like at the Expo. I'll keep poking back in here to read any announcements, but also because I'm thinking I might want to go in two years and this is totally helping me know what to expect.

Have fun!!!!!

I need to save up and do sorcerer next time. Steep price but seems really worth the cost of not having to choose or question whether or not you can make a panel.

The extra sleep would be nice too. We're staying at a hotel(Indigo) that does a nightly water show with music. I felt really bad asking them to turn it off but we were going to bed at 7PM, they're really accommodating to guests.

If is worth it in some ways and not others. It only gets you on the show floor first not priority entrance to shops etc but it is 10am and I am done shoppig with all my Oswald stuff and couldn't be happier. However we still do have to pick. You can't physically do everything and they won't let us preschedule if it overlaps even 1 minute.

Was in Princess for a few min before bailing and heading to Parks. In an "unofficial official" line for Parks now. Breaks my heart to miss Princess but Parks is a priority. Just hoping my bf stays with me after this 8 hour line we will be in.... :dance3:

Been lurking on this thread so long, . Based on others plans here, I decided to get into the unofficial Parks and Resort Panel line after grabbing a few freebies, including a cold brew character printed coffee. Currently near the press security stand, hoping we move in soon.

Been lurking on this thread so long, . Based on others plans here, I decided to get into the unofficial Parks and Resort Panel line after grabbing a few freebies, including a cold brew character printed coffee. Currently near the press security stand, hoping we move in soon.[/QUOT

I'm in the same line. Near the men's room. Lol

I'm in that line too, but further back near the point where it doubles back. Hope they don't come up with a formal plan that screws up all these people. There might be pitchforks if that happens

In Section A - Gold after the Princess panel! They showed the WiR2 princess clip again, and they all shared their favorite line/lyrics from their films. The panel was sooo incredible, very inspiring! Even DH says it was worth coming to the Expo for that :)

In Section A - Gold after the Princess panel! They showed the WiR2 princess clip again, and they all shared their favorite line/lyrics from their films. The panel was sooo incredible, very inspiring! Even DH says it was worth coming to the Expo for that :)
Totally agree. That panel was amazing, and I can't believe we still got down here in Gold seating. Now to hope these next two hours fly by (they won't).

Just came out of live action. Currently trying to get into section A right now. Hopefully I can join you folks soon.

Give me a shout if you see a sloppy facial haired guy with a jungle cruise shirt on.

I made it!

Gold filled up right as I got my wristband but I feel good about my general seat.

Last edited:
Given what happened yesterday with Animation, I'm reluctant to make any crowd comparisons, but it definitely seems like there's more room left here today than there was at the same time yesterday. They're also way more organized.

Got out of princess and made it down to parks and resorts c gold line. Princess was AMAZING and will definitely be the highlight of the weekend. We were in row 3 center for that.

Now settling in for the wait for parks.

They just made an announcement: section A gold is full. A little bit left in section C. All GA seating still available. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter