D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the lineup for the Power of the Princess panel has changed. Ming-Na Wen (Mulan) is no longer appearing, but Paige O'Hara has been added. From the app description:

I saw that a few days ago. Bummed about Ming-Na but excited for Paige O'Hara!

I saw that but when I tap floors 2 and/or 3 there is information missing on those floors.
Could it be because those are not full floors? They are partial floors compared to the main floor. The info is towards the right side of the screen, showing stage and queue locations,

Could it be because those are not full floors? They are partial floors compared to the main floor. The info is towards the right side of the screen, showing stage and queue locations,

It could be they are holding it for those it doesn't apply to but it would be easier being one of the people it applies to if I could see it haha.

Oh I think as much as I love Oswald I'm going to have to go to the Legends of Walt Disney Imagineering panel. Tony Baxter is my 1 true idol and then to throw in Marty Sklar and John Stamos I just don't think I can pass that up. Tony usually has some great stuff when he talks about it. I also am considering going to the women in imagineering panel as well.

Is there anyone in particular? There are just so many that it would take me quite a while to screen shot all of it or type it out.

Giacchino and Auli'i would be my top ones I suppose. Thanks

Oh I think as much as I love Oswald I'm going to have to go to the Legends of Walt Disney Imagineering panel. Tony Baxter is my 1 true idol and then to throw in Marty Sklar and John Stamos I just don't think I can pass that up. Tony usually has some great stuff when he talks about it. I also am considering going to the women in imagineering panel as well.

I'd also like to do Legends and women in Imagineering. It all depends on how early the first Alan Menken fills up.

The fact that the Legends of Imagineering and the second Alan Menken shows are at the same time is the hardest choice I am having. Because Women of Imagineering and Voices of Disney Parks are my top 2 and make it impossible to do the first Alan Menken show I have to do the second, but I LOVE all the people you mentioned. I did see them in 2015 at the 60 years of imagineering panel so I may have to skip the Legends one for Alan Menken.

Giacchino and Auli'i would be my top ones I suppose. Thanks.

35781677455_a8d5ef432a_z.jpg

Giacchino and Auli'i would be my top ones I suppose. Thanks

I'd also like to do Legends and women in Imagineering. It all depends on how early the first Alan Menken fills up.

The fact that the Legends of Imagineering and the second Alan Menken shows are at the same time is the hardest choice I am having. Because Women of Imagineering and Voices of Disney Parks are my top 2 and make it impossible to do the first Alan Menken show I have to do the second, but I LOVE all the people you mentioned. I did see them in 2015 at the 60 years of imagineering panel so I may have to skip the Legends one for Alan Menken.

This is one reason I'm glad to not have to worry about stagepass etc only real debate is when stuff overlaps.

OK, I'm calling it now, Yondu is the special guest for the GOTG signing on Sunday. The description says 'ya'll'. Gotta be him.

Wonder who is going for Avengers.

OK, I'm calling it now, Yondu is the special guest for the GOTG signing on Sunday. The description says 'ya'll'. Gotta be him.

Wonder who is going for Avengers.
I don't think it's him. Rooker is scheduled to appear at a SuperCon in North Carolina and they haven't announced he's cancelling. I'm guessing it's James Gunn.

Yeah ... we decided to bail on both Menken shows and that's KILLING me.

Would it be possible to attend the Live Action Panel and the Avengers talent signing? I was planning on staying overnight for Live Action mainly for the hopes of seeing some of the Avengers cast members but would like to go to both.

Would it be possible to attend the Live Action Panel and the Avengers talent signing? I was planning on staying overnight for Live Action mainly for the hopes of seeing some of the Avengers cast members but would like to go to both.

Probably not unless you are a sorcerer. The biggest reason being your over night will not allow you to be in line for the wrist bands as well as for seats at the main stage.

Probably not unless you are a sorcerer. The biggest reason being your over night will not allow you to be in line for the wrist bands as well as for seats at the main stage.

Doesn't this kind of depend on whether the staff will let people leave lines and save spaces for other people? As in, leave a friend in the line for Live Action and go get an Avengers pass then come back?

Doesn't this kind of depend on whether the staff will let people leave lines and save spaces for other people? As in, leave a friend in the line for Live Action and go get an Avengers pass then come back?

That hasn't been allowed in the past. You had to exit the line queue and the reenter from the main entrance so at 9am that means you will be behind everyone else lined up. Also to me that seems like something they shouldn't allow because if you are in line you shouldn't be leaving the line room as long as there is a bathroom doen there (which I remember there being one).

The official things to know policy is no line holding and no leaving the line queue room then coming back. Really depends on if they enforce it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter