D23 Fanniversary Merchandise

MM28

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. I am going to my first D23 Fanniversary event in September. I was wondering if there is any merchandise that I could buy there? Like vinylmations, t-shirts, pins, etc. that are exclusive to the Fanniversary event? Thanks!

Hey everyone. I am going to my first D23 Fanniversary event in September. I was wondering if there is any merchandise that I could buy there? Like vinylmations, t-shirts, pins, etc. that are exclusive to the Fanniversary event? Thanks!
I have gone for the past 2 years and there has been no merchandise for sale. You do receive a gift though as part of your admission.

So there are no t-shirts or pins or anything that say Fanniversary on it?
For the past 2 years they have not offered anything for sale. In 2012 I received a button and pendant flag for free, and in 2013 I received a button. Each of these items said fanniversary on it. They could sell stuff this year, but have not said so yet.

For the past 2 years they have not offered anything for sale. In 2012 I received a button and pendant flag for free, and in 2013 I received a button. Each of these items said fanniversary on it. They could sell stuff this year, but have not said so yet.
All right, thanks!n

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter