• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 Individual Events

Shelton123

<font color=purple>Ahh girly drama *runs away*<br>
Hello, I plan on attending the D23 expo in August. I was wondering if there are any events that you have to sign up for before you attend, such as important people speaking or other activities, or is everything a free for all once you get there?

Unless something changes from the last D23 Expo, there are no events that I know of that need advance sign up.

Most events/panels/etc. will have lines that you would simply get into, but no official sign up.

My husband and I will be attending our second D23 Expo this year and can not wait! We cannot wait to see what this expo will hold. Hopefully we hear some de

Unless something changes from the last D23 Expo, there are no events that I know of that need advance sign up.

Most events/panels/etc. will have lines that you would simply get into, but no official sign up.

My husband and I will be attending our second D23 Expo this year and can not wait! We cannot wait to see what this expo will hold. Hopefully we hear some de

Oops my iPad sent before I finished!

I was saying I hope we hear some details soon. I can't wait to plan our expo days.

And if it's like last time, people will start lining up immediately for seminars right after the Expo opens in the morning. I saw people starting a line at 9 a.m. for a seminar that didn't start til 2 p.m. So you should keep that in mind if you want to see something badly. In 2011, when Dick Van Dyke performed in the evening, there were people lined up all day, and I heard the line was cut off hours before the show. I heard that they are doing some things to try and increase capacity this time, but we'll see it. I have my doubts that it will help much. I think everyone will still end up in very long lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter