D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Looking at the map they are on both sides of the arena, just alternating sections.
Where are we seeing the specific sections and which are open in which sale? I've only seen the general layout of 100, 200, 400 and the prices for each of those high-level sections... not which section is what side, etc.

Last time was much quicker than this. They are using a different piece of tech this year with the seating selections for Honda center. Last time it was just pick a ticket type and check out on the regular gold queue or for preferred queue pick a number of tickets between 1-2 and check out as fast as possible.

Where are we seeing the specific sections and which are open in which sale? I've only seen the general layout of 100, 200, 400 and the prices for each of those high-level sections... not which section is what side, etc.
It was in the slog of info that came out last week about ticket sales. It mentioned which sections were for 1 day and 3 day tickets at the Honda center.

Last time was much quicker than this. They are using a different piece of tech this year with the seating selections for Honda center. Last time it was just pick a ticket type and check out on the regular gold queue or for preferred queue pick a number of tickets between 1-2 and check out as fast as possible.
That's what I'm thinking. They need to give each person 15 min to select seats and check out.

If they fixed it, it should move much faster. I imagine a lot of people just sat in it for 15 minutes clicking around hoping it would work. Now they will hopefully pick their tickets and get the heck out earlier than 15 minutes.

That's what I'm thinking. They need to give each person 15 min to select seats and check out.
The buying guide says that, if your click clear the cart at any time, it will reset the 15 min timer! So people can potentially take way longer than 15 mins to buy!

L
If they fixed it, it should move much faster. I imagine a lot of people just sat in it for 15 minutes clicking around hoping it would work. Now they will hopefully pick their tickets and get the heck out earlier than 15 minutes.
we can hope. It was also start to speed up as people drop out of the queue once they have tickets on their first one in.

I wish they just did the pre-lottery method. If you have a D23 Gold membership, you get one entry into the lottery. Then you pull from them, and only the amount that can fit get entries to go into the queue. Only challenge with that is how to deal with people buying multiple seats.

Little guy just moved again. Hopefully the status update bar will get an actual update soon.
Seems unlikely, but people could also just be dropping out. I can't imagine them doing it with a low number like that, but... stuff happens.

Either that or we're all just lemmings moving towards the cliff and will get pushed into ticketless oblivion one by one. LOL.

Has anyone confirmed if those who got in are still waiting to select their tickets or were they kicked out?

View attachment 845352

I think this would be the layout that they are using. Yes, I thought the section numbers were odd one side/even the other side.
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket includes a 3-day seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat each night) and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 208, 209, 221, 224, 402, 404, 406, 408, 410, 434, 436, 438, 440, 442, 444
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) includes a reserved seat for evening shows at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 210, 220, 222, 223, 225, 226, 227, 228, 401, 403, 405, 407, 409, 411, 412, 433, 435, 437, 439, 441, 443
  • D23 Ultimate Preferred Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket (exclusive to D23 Gold Members) includes a 3-day floor seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat each night) and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
  • D23 Fan Pass 1-Day & 3-Day Ticket includes access to Anaheim Convention Center only.

-So the floor seats clearly are not the same to beware of that.
-year 300 are the suites -- I wonder if the owners get access to those :D

Seems unlikely, but people could also just be dropping out. I can't imagine them doing it with a low number like that, but... stuff happens.

Either that or we're all just lemmings moving towards the cliff and will get pushed into ticketless oblivion one by one. LOL.
Closing a window doesn’t exactly remove them from the queue it just means since there’s no activity in the redirect allotment it then moves to the next person quicker. Hopefully people are staring to actually get through to the purchase page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter