D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Little guy just moved again. Hopefully the status update bar will get an actual update soon.
Fingers crossed that things are fixed. I won’t be relieved until there’s confirmation of actual passes being sold. If the system is down, there is no assurance if you get in that the 15 minute reset is working either.

D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) includes a reserved seat for evening shows at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 210, 220, 222, 223, 225, 226, 227, 228, 401, 403, 405, 407, 409, 411, 412, 433, 435, 437, 439, 441, 443
Any recs for which section for this ticket?

Depends on the view you want. Do you want a side view closer to the stage or a straight on view further from the stage?
Good points. Not having any clue about the venue, I just want to avoid any obstructed-view seats-- -support pillars and such

edit: ...but maybe it doesn't matter. No progress on my walk-o-meter

Good points. Not having any clue about the venue, I just want to avoid any obstructed-view seats-- -support pillars and such
That shouldn’t be any supper pillar issues. And it’s unknown at this point where the audio/light setups will be but you can expect the corners for that.

I think the only potential for obstructed view would be the stage adjacent seats.

Are y'all planning on picking your individual seats or just selecting the best available?

I'm hoping they fixed it for real and it's working that people can buy tickets. My little guy has moved faster and the most in the past 5 mins than the last hour. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter