D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Curious why people don't get the front row of 105
Not sure but there seems to be ECV/wheelchair parking in front of it, so people may be concerned about view, etc. I'm going to forgo an ECV for this, but I know if I (@ 6'3") was sitting in my ECV (higher than a typical seat) in front of a row of seats the person behind me would be unhappy.

Not sure what's gonna be left by the time I get in...
IF the 3-day 400s are all gone I'll try to do single days...and if even those aren't available...I guess my last resort will be the 3-day for the convention center only. It will be disappointing but still better than not going at all!

Not sure what's gonna be left by the time I get in...
IF the 3-day 400s are all gone I'll try to do single days...and if even those aren't available...I guess my last resort will be the 3-day for the convention center only. It will be disappointing but still better than not going at all!
They may only be selling a certain amount today. They said numbers today and tomorrow would be limited. Don't give up yet.

They may only be selling a certain amount today. They said numbers today and tomorrow would be limited. Don't give up yet.
So I HOPE they allow for swapping tickets tomorrow and then general. That's how SDCC does it to get upgrades from the returns to the general. But that's SDCC.

So I HOPE they allow for swapping tickets tomorrow and then general. That's how SDCC does it to get upgrades from the returns to the general. But that's SDCC.
I don't know about swapping tickets. I don't recall them ever doing that.

For those that secured their tickets quick poll: how early did you get in line? Is this a rookie mistake: I didn't log in until a couple of minutes before 12 PM PDT.

Definitely still hopeful! But I need to come up with a game plan just in case ya know! Then also, I won't be as disappointed.

I assume we can share our QueueIDs with others here, is that allowed? If so, then first person to send me a DM here that wants a 10,816 can have it. Running man is about 60% across.
Hi there- I was unable to direct message you for some reason. Is the it still available? Thanks!

For those that secured their tickets quick poll: how early did you get in line? Is this a rookie mistake: I didn't log in until a couple of minutes before 12 PM PDT.
It doesn't matter. It's random. I had 7 browsers/devices open. One started at 5am this morning. The others were anywhere from 2 hours to 15 minutes before. I had in the 5000s and up to 34,592. My 5am one is about 20,000. I don't know when my lowest was in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter