D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I did three one day tickets and there seemed to be plenty left. Tried to order a shirt and a pin. The shirt added to my cart but the pin did not. Wasn't going to go back to figure out why the pin wouldn't add, so I just checked out. Pins may be sold out.

For those that secured their tickets quick poll: how early did you get in line? Is this a rookie mistake: I didn't log in until a couple of minutes before 12 PM PDT.
I think it's random. I had three devices; iPhone, iPad and Computer. Computer was logged in first, iPhone was last and my iPhone ended up being the earliest in line and my computer last in line.

Well that was a ride and a half. Logged in on my computer (so did hubby) before noon. I thought the text was funny, so brought it up on my phone to take a screen shot. Noon rolls around, hubby got 26562 in line, I got 12190 in line. Check my phone and it says 4534! Woo! Got to order at 1:30 on my phone, which was not ideal. Seats kept disappearing on me when I tried to select. Finally got two for our first ever D23! We already have reservations at the Villas at Disneyland Hotel, I snagged those the day they announced dates. So excited!

Did anyone try "best available"? Did it put you at the far end center stage or closest on the side?

Done! Lots of 1 days left.

Ended up doing side views to get closer and just watch the big screen for the rest in front. Rows C and D.

Watching the 3 days - it pops in/out rapidly with mostly 1-2 seats -- you have to click on the seat 2-3 times quickly to grab them.

Huh... looks like maybe they overpriced the floor seats huh? I still can't believe it doesn't come with any other privileges in the convention center itself...
Agreed. Was tempted to go with 3-day preferred if the setup was like D23 2022, but I'll skip this year's preferred out of protest. *ahem* if I can get any tickets at all.

Success!! I got our tickets! woohoo!!! :cool1:

By the time I got in, 3-day was just all single seats left for upper 400s, so I quickly went to each individual day and there were plenty! I wanted aisle seats and still able to get all 3 days between row P - Q, not bad!

The most stressful part...when I was checking out, it says my email didn't match my account!! I re-entered my email 3x and still said the same thing, so I panicked...wth!!?@#?& Then I calmed down a bit and re-read the error message, it says it is case sensitive! So I changed the first letter of my email to lower case, and *phew* it worked!! So just FYI if you get that same error message about your email not matching!

Good luck to everyone else!! Hope y'all will get your tickets!

Huh... looks like maybe they overpriced the floor seats huh? I still can't believe it doesn't come with any other privileges in the convention center itself...
Yeah - the last section of floor seats (cheapest) are close to selling out, but most of the rest is still available. They've sold the first three-ish rows up front, but very little else in those first three sections.

I'm trying to imagine the type of guest who would pay $2000+ for a pass but isn't a D23 member.

Yeah - the last section of floor seats (cheapest) are close to selling out, but most of the rest is still available. They've sold the first three-ish rows up front, but very little else in those first three sections.

I'm trying to imagine the type of guest who would pay $2000+ for a pass but isn't a D23 member.
You have to be gold to buy those tickets.

Agreed. Was tempted to go with 3-day preferred if the setup was like D23 2022, but I'll skip this year's preferred out of protest. *ahem* if I can get any tickets at all.
Since I'm the sucker that went for the floor seats, I'll be pleasantly surprised if they sweeten the pot somehow with something in the convention center. But then everyone will scream that it wasn't advertised as part of it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter