D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

What happens if you're not a gold member? Do you get an option to purchase it as you check out in order to buy? So mad at myself for not just buying a membership to get access to those cheaper tickets ughh

What happens if you're not a gold member? Do you get an option to purchase it as you check out in order to buy? So mad at myself for not just buying a membership to get access to those cheaper tickets ughh
You have to buy it on the d23 site before you even login I’m assuming. Otherwise you need to wait for tomorrow for the visa cardholder sale or Thursday for general sale.

I think there were sections that were completely grayed out. They may be reserving those for tomorrow's Visa sale

Is there any downside to purchasing a single day ticket for all three days if the 3 day option is sold out? Trying to decide if I should try that option or just wait and try again tomorrow.

Is there any downside to purchasing a single day ticket for all three days if the 3 day option is sold out? Trying to decide if I should try that option or just wait and try again tomorrow.
Tough--could you get better views tomorrow if they indeed held tickets back, or do you go for grabbing what you can today? I would just go for the single tickets for the certainty!

Line is paused again and folks are saying that might be it for the day... I've still 1/4 of the way to go.
Looks like it’s done for today. I guess the decision was made for me!

Message last updated: 2:48 PM PT​

TICKET UPDATE: The ticket allotment for today’s D23 Gold Member pre-sale has almost sold out and the queue has been paused. Guests who are currently checking out will be able to complete their transaction. If you were not able to purchase tickets today, quantities of most ticket types will be available during the next pre-sale, which will begin Wednesday, March 27, at 12 p.m. PT for D23 Members who are Visa cardholders—and who pay with their Visa.

I’m still seeing a large chunk of single day and preferred tickets on the one I still have logged in that I’m restarting the cart on.
Makes sense if they're letting folk already in check out still I suppose.... I'm glad I wont have to worry about whether I should just get a one day ticket or not (parks is my primary goal) and maybe regretting that tomorrow. Gone is gone! :)

Did you have the impression that ypu queues id /number was randomly shuffled at 12p? Or that it was consistent with the time that you enter the queue?
(Asking because the queue got opened like 3 hrs in advance right?)
Thanks

I started entering queues with my devices around 7:30am PST... first my phone, then my work computer when I got in about 10am, then two loaners at 11:45am or so. My phone got the worst spot, followed by one of the loaners and then my work computer. One of the other loaners got my best # at 16,350. The others were all in the 20-28K.

Did you have the impression that ypu queues id /number was randomly shuffled at 12p? Or that it was consistent with the time that you enter the queue?
(Asking because the queue got opened like 3 hrs in advance right?)
Thanks
You're not technically in a "queue" before the registration opens. It's actually a "waiting room" with everyone milling around and no one having any advantage over anyone else, regardless of when you entered the room. Numbers are only assigned when the registration window opens (in this case 12:00:00). You could literally log in at 11:59:59 and get #1, whereas someone who'd been logged in for hours could just as easily be assigned #50,000. That's why no one saw what their number was until several minutes after the registration opened.

For DVC Moonlight Magic events, you can actually log onto the landing page as soon as they publish the link, but you'll just sit there until the registration queue opens up and you are assigned a randomized number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter