Dahlia Lounge Question

kitkath

Earning My Ears
I’m here on a solo trip and was debating checking out Dahlia lounge at Coronado. Do you know if there’s a dress code? And does one just walk up or do we need reservations? Do we choose our seats or get seated? Thank you!

The previous poster gave you the info you need, so I'll just tell you that going is definitely a good choice!! It's beautiful and the view is great. I arrive soon for a quick solo trip to see Happily Ever After for the last time, and I'll probably be taking the elevator right on up to hang out a bit, too.

Enjoy!!

I’m here on a solo trip and was debating checking out Dahlia lounge at Coronado. Do you know if there’s a dress code? And does one just walk up or do we need reservations? Do we choose our seats or get seated? Thank you!
We are local and visit the Dahlia lounge at least once a month. No, there is no dress code as long as you aren't in a bathing suit or barefooted. They do not take reservations. You seat yourself.

What's good about this lounge? curious as I might be doing some lounge visits

What's good about this lounge? curious as I might be doing some lounge visits
It has a wonderful location. Its on the top of the tower at CSR and has an open air balcony seating as well as inside. Its a great place to be at sundown when you can watch the various parks as the lights come on.

It has a wonderful location. Its on the top of the tower at CSR and has an open air balcony seating as well as inside. Its a great place to be at sundown when you can watch the various parks as the lights come on.
ooooh this does sound lovely! I want to visit a few adult places with DH soon...I think I need to put this on the list!

We are local and visit the Dahlia lounge at least once a month. No, there is no dress code as long as you aren't in a bathing suit or barefooted. They do not take reservations. You seat yourself.
can you see fireworks from the lounge at all?

can you see fireworks from the lounge at all?
Yes you can. You can see all 4 parks from up there. Epcot and DHS are right there so if there is a show going off you'll see them fine. AK is in the distance but then there isn't a night time show there. However, the MK is actually on the back side of the tower so you'd have to be inside Toledo To see it out of one of those windows. It will be in the distance so I don't know how exciting that would be.

Is parking an issue at this property? If I don't have an ADR and just want cocktails, will they let us park?

Yes you can. You can see all 4 parks from up there. Epcot and DHS are right there so if there is a show going off you'll see them fine. AK is in the distance but then there isn't a night time show there. However, the MK is actually on the back side of the tower so you'd have to be inside Toledo To see it out of one of those windows. It will be in the distance so I don't know how exciting that would be.
This is good to know because I never heard this lounge. And here I thought I was Disney pro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter