Daily Dining Plan

mamax2

Mouseketeer
Friends of ours went to Magic Kingdom with their kids a couple of months ago, and said you can pay at the gate to get a prepaid meal for the day type ticket separate from your theme park ticket. Is this true? We're going back next year with friends of ours, and if this is avalible, I'd really like to try it. I couldn't find anything about it on the official website, all there was was the dining plan that came with the vacation packages, which we can't afford.

She might have been talking about the deal they had at the Animal Kingdom – it cost something like $11.99 and included a lunch including drink and a drink and snack later. It was discontinued sometime last year. I don’t know of any other pay at the door dining deals.

not that i know of, but universal has something exactly like what you described (or at least they did when we were there in aug)... perhaps your friend had her theme parks mixed up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter