Dairy Free at Beaches and Cream

smec73

Mouseketeer
What options are there for dairy free at Beaches and cream in terms of desserts? Do they have sorbets?

I have had rice dream at Beaches and Cream. I’m pretty sure they serve Tofutti as well.

They have Rice Dream, Tofutti, and no sugar added So Delicious coconut milk. They should have chocolate and vanilla but it depends on what they have in stock.

If you have an allergy to milk please stay far, far away from this restaurant!! Milk is everywhere and on every surface and cross contact almost guaranteed, no matter how careful CMs are.

If you have a severe allergy, you can also ask for a manager to make it for you. They'll make it in a separate area in the back, and tell you which toppings are "safe" (sometimes they only have certain toppings up front, where there's a greater risk of cross contamination).

I love Beaches and Cream. I'm a vegan and my husband is allergic to dairy. We always go there once during our trips and get waaaay too much ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter