Dairy Free Ice Cream?

glk2009

DIS Veteran
We will be traveling with DD12 who has a dairy allergy. I checked out menus online for Florean Fortescu's and Toothsome's and it didn't look like they had dairy free options, sorbet or something soy based or others.

Has anyone gone to either and found dairy free options? If not, we'd probably just avoid both and stick with vegan donuts at Voodoo Donuts!

TIA!!!

Please check with them to confirm these, but from memory of when a friend with a dairy allergy went she was pretty pleased with her options for herself and her daughter.

Icees are all over the parks so plenty of choice there.

Ben & Jerry’s do a dairy free ice cream and they serve sorbet too.

Schwabbs pharmacy has a dole whip that’s DF.

Toothsome have at least one shake that is DF. Along with Menchies in Citywalk who have DF choices as does Cold Stone Creamery also in Citywalk. They have DF options and sorbets.

Dippin Dots also do a DF option.

Aunt Anne’s do a DF pretzel and the popcorn around the park can be coated with a DF butter.

Universal are fabulous with allergies of all kinds, but they may have changed some of these in the last couple of years, so please do check before purchase, they’ll be glad to advise you.

I’m sure there are other options available too, I just can’t remember them.

Please check with them to confirm these, but from memory of when a friend with a dairy allergy went she was pretty pleased with her options for herself and her daughter.

Icees are all over the parks so plenty of choice there.

Ben & Jerry’s do a dairy free ice cream and they serve sorbet too.

Schwabbs pharmacy has a dole whip that’s DF.

Toothsome have at least one shake that is DF. Along with Menchies in Citywalk who have DF choices as does Cold Stone Creamery also in Citywalk. They have DF options and sorbets.

Dippin Dots also do a DF option.

Aunt Anne’s do a DF pretzel and the popcorn around the park can be coated with a DF butter.

Universal are fabulous with allergies of all kinds, but they may have changed some of these in the last couple of years, so please do check before purchase, they’ll be glad to advise you.

I’m sure there are other options available too, I just can’t remember them.

You had me at Icees...

Thank you for this! It makes me feel better about having some options. And yes, we definitely check beforehand!

I’ll double check Toothsome because that’s the one where we couldn’t get it at home, kwim?

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter