Daisy Duck? Can she be found?

preschoolmom

DIS Veteran
All of a sudden my six year old daughter wants to meet Daisy in the parks. I know she isn't at Chef Mickey's, CRT :rotfl: or Crystal Palace :lmao:

Is she meeting guests anywhere? Epcot Character Connection? Possibly the Disney Visa Photo opportunity? Anywhere?

Thanks!

Daisy has been in the front of the Magic Kingdom and at the front of the park at Epcot. I think you can also meet her at the Tusker House breakfast in AK.

We've seen her several times at greetings under the sorcerer's hat at HS. I don't recall her at the Tusker House breakfast, but that may just be my memory.

All of a sudden my six year old daughter wants to meet Daisy in the parks. I know she isn't at Chef Mickey's, CRT :rotfl: or Crystal Palace :lmao:

Is she meeting guests anywhere? Epcot Character Connection? Possibly the Disney Visa Photo opportunity? Anywhere?

Thanks!

We've seen Daisy in a variety of places. She's been at the entrance at Epcot, the Character spot in Epcot and we've seen her at the sorcer's hat in DHS. I want to say we've seen her some where else in HS, and I think I read on one of the boards that she's at Donald's Safari Breakfast.

Yep, she's at right at the front of Main St. USA at MK, at the entrance to Epcot in the morning, at Tusker House, and at Camp Minnie & Mickey at AK also in her safari outfit.

Daisy meets at all four parks.

She meets in Town Square at MK up to the parade.
She meets in Epcot at the West Entrance.
She meets in DHS under the Big Hat for a couple sets in the morning.
She meets over the noon hour at DAK in place of Donald at Camp Minnie/Mickey.

For more information on Daisy, click here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter