DAK online survey emailed today.

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi, on August 30th (sunrise safari day) a CM stopped us as we were leaving the DAK to ask if we would participate in a online survey.

I gave my email address and it arrived today via email.. quite a lengthy one, all about Animal Kingdom Park, it took about 20-30 minutes to complete.. all about food services, fast passes, rides/show quality, park hours etc... resort you stayed at etc...

The part that I thought was interesting is that it said they hoped we had an enjoyable day at the park August 30th... Disney knows everything!

>>^..^<<

I received one after our Feb trip ... but when I tried to access the survey, I couldn't get in.

Mary Liz

Disney did not know I had WISHES!LOL Until I showed them the paperwork!

Scratch
:smooth:

lol.. okay Scratch :)

Disney knows almost everything...

I was looking for you on the Sunday afternoon too... concierge said I could bring a guest or two up for drinks when were talking about the DIS Boards and I said I had a friend at the hotel.

I could not find hide nor hair nor lime green swimsuit and visor anywhere.

Glad you liked hoop dee doo... compared to that the Luau is Snoreville USA. zzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz...

>>^..^<<

I don't do visors!LOL

I let DD sleep in on Sunday and then headed over to AK. Thanks for thinking of me!

Scratch

Scratch.. LOL

Didn't I see you with a green hat? maybe a baseball cap? or did my brain get fried in the Florida Sun

>>^..^<<

I don't do hats either!

That Sun must have really gotten to you or maybe all those drinks at the Lounge!LOL

No, just the Lime Green Suit. DD did not want me even wearing that! She kept taking me into shops to buy another one!LOL

Scratch

Scratch.. :)

Are you still going on the cruise? I was thinking now that you are a DVC'er maybe you will go to Disney again?

>>^..^<<

We have to try at least one more time! And now that the Bomine (sp) is without a prescription in Canada! I'll be sure to make sure DD takes that and stays away from Tube Steaks! But after this last trip, she wants nothing but Fillet Mignon! All is she can talk about is her "Steakie"!LOL

It will be her last time taken out of school for a Disney Vacation!

Plus, I met some people by the Fire Pit who recommended not using points for Cruises since they seems to slash prices at certain times of the year!

After the cruise, then I will plan our trip "Home"!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter