Dallas advice?

WDWBarb

I need a vacation.
So I'll be landing in Dallas on a business trip Sunday at 4:30 local time. I have all day meetings starting at 7:30 Monday am. But Sunday evening, I will be on my own to do whatever I want.

Anyone know Dallas and could maybe give me some advice on what I could possibly see with such a limited amount of time? I will be staying next to the airport. I want to be back by 8 or 9 so I can make sure I'm not exhausted for the add day meetings the next two days...

If you want to have one of the best burgers of your life, check out Maple n Motor.

Sightseeing, JFK tour is one option. You've also got the George W Bush Presidential Library if you're into that kind of thing.

Grapevine mills mall is really cool its next to the airport on the north side. Its a really really big mall full of outlet and regular stores. If not the mall downtown grapevine is nice as well. ( But this week the temp has been 102 i would not want to be outside if you could help it) i could help you more if i knew what you were into. On the dallas side there is the JFK exhibit and Fort Worth has the stockyards and some nice gardens downtown but they not that close to airport so it would make it hard. If you decide to go to one of the downtowns take the TRE (Trinity railway express) if i were you i would stay in grapevine look up there website.

What do you like to do? Since you have limited time I want to suggest something you'll enjoy.

Grapevine mills mall is really cool its next to the airport on the north side. Its a really really big mall full of outlet and regular stores. If not the mall downtown grapevine is nice as well. ( But this week the temp has been 102 i would not want to be outside if you could help it) i could help you more if i knew what you were into. On the dallas side there is the JFK exhibit and Fort Worth has the stockyards and some nice gardens downtown but they not that close to airport so it would make it hard. If you decide to go to one of the downtowns take the TRE (Trinity railway express) if i were you i would stay in grapevine look up there website.
Grapevine Mills has an aquarium, rainforest Cafe and Bass pro shop. My kids love it there. As an adult, I'd probably prefer something else. The Gaylord Texan hotel is nearby and fun to see and have a meal.

Grapevine Mills has an aquarium, rainforest Cafe and Bass pro shop. My kids love it there. As an adult, I'd probably prefer something else. The Gaylord Texan hotel is nearby and fun to see and have a meal.
Thats a great point at the gaylord they have nice little restaurant thats on a mini riverwalk. And they are open
And yes on sunday grapevine mills closes at 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter