Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

This team got 39.
What was the score the other team got? Anyone remember? It's hard to rewind during streaming. :headache:

BOTTOM TWO:

Heidi & Artem
Jordan & Brandon

GOING HOME:

Jordan & Brandon

I wasted my $7.99 on Disney Plus. :furious:

This is deja vu from 2 weeks ago. :sad2:

I thought Wayne should have got a higher score. He was great. In all, I loved last Halloween so much, this time I was less wowed overall. I can’t wait for the 90s night though! So excited for the music.

Poor Jordin. You can tell she wanted to stay and Heidi wanted out.

Also I’m sorry there are 4 judges. Lena vote should not hold any weight given it’s an even amount. If it splits like it did last night then the scores should come into play.

Also how is Vinny still on omg

Idk, Mark’s choreo for their first dance wasn’t as awesome as I wanted it to be.

I liked Trevor’s dance the best

I feel like Heidi was just sad at the end because apparently the fans aren’t voting for her.

I like Shangela so much better on DWTS then I did when she was on drag race.

Daniel did well.

Gabby was pretty darn good especially since she didn’t have Val. She must have already had Covid to manage not to catch it from Val. 😂😂

I liked parts of Wayne’s but it just didn’t seem so much of a typical contemporary to me?

Jordin left with such grace.

Vinny must have the largest fan base. Kind of hope this isn’t another Bobby Bones season. 😜😜

I just got around to watching now. I feel really bad for Jordin. The audience was definitely with her over Heidi. I’ll be glad when her contact is up and she can be voted off. She’s a good dancer, but I think she’s taken out two other better dancers so far.

The biggest thing that struck me is that Wayne got a totally sucky song for a Contemporary and Trevor was given a perfect sexy-barefoot-contemporary song. If Wayne had gotten that song, he would have had 11’s.

I just got around to watching now. I feel really bad for Jordin. The audience was definitely with her over Heidi. I’ll be glad when her contact is up and she can be voted off. She’s a good dancer, but I think she’s taken out two other better dancers so far.

::yes:: I have statistics as to why my theory is that Charli will win and they are keeping Heidi around as long as they can. I haven't had time to post it all. But, I'll to it soon.

The biggest thing that struck me is that Wayne got a totally sucky song for a Contemporary and Trevor was given a perfect sexy-barefoot-contemporary song. If Wayne had gotten that song, he would have had 11’s.

But, Wayne isn't really in jeopardy, whereas Trevor is.

I've seen the show do that a lot. They will give some stars really sucky songs. Meanwhile, of course, the audience voted for the star who had a good song that they liked, and the song, itself, helped the star have a great dance. Meanwhile the one with the sucky song kind of suffers.

I don't remember if I said this here. Trevor doesn't have a Christmas movie coming out this season. So, the only time we get to see him, (other than in his Hallmark movies re-airing,) is during his semi-shirtless dances. Many of us like to see his semi-shirtless dances. 😍

Trevor better stick around longer than Vinny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter