• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

I wasn't expecting that, really thought Nancy was going home. She will go down in DWTS history with Sabrina Bryant. No Gleek fan base anymore, I guess. Really enjoyed that rhumba tonight, and she looked gorgeous.

Also in the court of preferring good dancing. Sigh. I guess Rashad is my best hope now. (Plus it's great seeing Emma so happy.) I don't like the way anyone else dances except Nancy sometimes. I adore Simone, but I keep having Aly Raisman flashbacks when she dances.

If it was an actual dance competition and not a popularity contest, Heather never would have gone. I greatly dislike Nancy Kerrigan and have since she skated. I thought she looked awkward in both dances tonight. In the group dance, she seemed to look at the other women for her cues on what to do. Her facial expressions all seem to be grimaces.

I will miss Maks. I was so happy he was back.

I'm not a fan of Nancy Kerrigan at all, & I actually liked Heather & thought she seemed a lot nicer than Nancy.

Nancy gets on my nerves & always has a sour, unpleasant look on her face. But, then, I've never really liked her all that much - from her over-dramatic "Why me?!" crying after Tonya Harding's ex hit her knee to her snarky remarks at Disney World after the Olympics. She's always seemed a bit spoiled & too "mean girlish" to me. After her dance last night, she made sure to mention the sudden change in her shoes which had me rolling my eyes. She's also too emotional/stressed over the dances - she reminds me of watching Maureen (Marcia Brady).

Anyway, I just liked Heather a lot more. Maybe I'm reading her wrong, but Heather just seemed more genuine & more professional than Nancy. Plus, I enjoyed watching her dances more.

However, I'm one of the ones who really don't care if the celebrity has had prior dance experience because I like to watch good dancing & appreciate when the pros can choreograph a really good routine due to their celebrities' talent.

Aaand, I'll miss Maks!

wow....it's just awful all the way around. Ironic as a farmer he didn't see , misjudged or just didn't respect a tractor. Just very sad.

Well the accident is absolutely horrible. As for the show, I really love Simone. Her last dance was not her best but she is still great.

The accident was at 8:20 pm, which is after sunset. I live in the Midwest and people drive those county roads crazy fast. One doesn't expect to come across a slow moving tractor after dark, even in the spring and fall. Such a vehicle would be difficult to avoid at a high speed when you're sober. My guess is that Chris was not sober.

It appears that he left his car at the scene and then holed up somewhere until they got a warrant. What a jerk.

The accident was at 8:20 pm, which is after sunset. I live in the Midwest and people drive those county roads crazy fast. One doesn't expect to come across a slow moving tractor after dark, even in the spring and fall. Such a vehicle would be difficult to avoid at a high speed when you're sober. My guess is that Chris was not sober.

It appears that he left his car at the scene and then holed up somewhere until they got a warrant. What a jerk.
You must not live around me. I see them out constantly after dark, granted usually in field but still

That's so sad. Someone is dead and Chris will probably go to jail.
up to 5 years just for leaving the scene...then the horrible loss of life on top of that, and possible DUI.
Here's an update
http://abc7chicago.com/news/bachelor-star-accused-of-leaving-scene-of-deadly-iowa-crash/1914945/

As far as Heather getting voted off, I don't think she was going to be in the finals anyway, so it's more of a no Max issue to me. I am going to enjoy Emma and Sasha competing in the finals assuming they both make it.

I do watch the Bachelor/ette and I also like him. He started out as a villain on the show and the producers tried to transition him into a hero. It worked for some people (like me) and not for others.

That would be me. :p

He is scummy. The Bachelorette didn't pick him, (he was one of the Final 2,) and he threw her under a bus. We all know they probably sleep together on the "overnite" dates. But, after she picked the other guy, he whined like a schoolboy that they slept together, then she picked the other guy, like she's a ****. :sad2:

Man UP, you scumball. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: It wasn't like he was a virgin. He was a sore looser with no balls. :rolleyes: Turns out she was right to not pick him. He's got no integrity. :p

The producers can try to dress him up, but he's still scummy underneath. Bleh! :crazy2: Now, feel I have to take a shower, talking about him again. :headache:

as luck would have it, I WAS at a medical facility, lol. DH having follow up testing done and we were lucky the waiting room had DWTS on!

there WAS some nearby......:rolleyes1

You think it was just coincidence that your DH had scheduled his follow up tests at the hospital, with oxygen nearby, while DWTS was on? :rolleyes1

The article I read said he was driving a pickup and ran into the back of a tractor, pusing it into a ditch. The guy driving the tractor died.

I heard open alcohol containers so DUI.

up to 5 years just for leaving the scene...then the horrible loss of life on top of that, and possible DUI.

Entertainment Tonight said they found out he's had 14 run ins with the law in the past. Many speeding tickets, some underage drinking, failure to brake, running stop signs, leaving a scene before, and a DUI on 2006. :sad2:

The Bachelor producers declined to comment about whether they knew about any of this before they signed him up for the show.

On ET, last month, they showed an interview with him where he joked about having whiskey for breakfast as his "therapy" for the pressures of reality TV, and not being able to sleep sometimes, waking up at 3am. :sad2:

GMA, this morning, said that if he was drinking and alcohol is found to be the cause of the accident, he may also be facing negligent homicide or reckless homicide, in addition to the 5 years for leaving the scene where a death happened.

I'm going to wait and hear more about Chris case before I burn him at the stakes. All he is being charged with is leaving the scene of the accident which is horrible in itself. He's not charged with DUI or reckless driving. Sure he has previous DUI and past tickets. I'm going to give him the benefit until more proof comes out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter