Dane, Farrah, Heath & Javens "dreaming" of dreams TR 8/30-9/6*UPDATE pg 28 9/28*

Live bugs???? :scared1: :scared1: We get live trees because my DH likes them. I grew up with live trees and then we moved to Hawaii. Well, by the time the trees get over there on the boat, they're dead. So my parents switched to fake and have had fake since. We do the whole go out to the tree farm and cut our own. Last year DH was on crutches because of the shark bite, so we went to the tree stand. I'm hopeful we'll get to go and cut our own this year.
Welcome back!!! Sorry all of that crap had to happen to you.

Hi Farrah - wow I was out of the loop, I didn't realize you were away for a month! But I am glad you are back and I wanted to say I LOVE your Jack & Sally Halloween costumes. Awesome job! Your Xmas trees are great too. I have a very feisty kitten so no tree for me as I am sure she would just destroy it :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter