• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dapper Day style vintage wear in DTD?

julesann

DIS Veteran
I am wondering if there is a store in DTD that sells men's vintage style hats? My brother wants to get something there--not sure if we are going to the DD expo at DLH.

I can't think of anywhere definite besides the Expo. But it's possible you might find a fedora or other nice hat around Adventureland or New Orleans Square. I'm picturing something that would be sold for Indiana Jones or the Haunted Mansion. Maybe even in the Pirates store just outside POC. You could also check the Mad Hatter in Fantasyland.

Not that I can think of. There definitely will be hats, as you were thinking, in the Expo, but it's pricier to get in this year ($19). I bought a pass but my DD doesn't want to spend money to see things she's not planning to buy. I always get a kick out of the expo. Oh, thought I'd mention that if you look on the Dapper Day website for expo tickets, I often defaults to the pricier ticket (early bird), which is $26. Look below the price and make sure it's not set to Early Bird if you want to get the $19 ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter