Dapper Days discounts

mom2aredhead

DIS Veteran
Someone fill me in...

My dates happen to fall right around the scheduled "Dapper Days". On their site they discounted rooms and tickets as part of their group/convention rate.

Is there a catch?

There don't appear to be any required events to attend other than the actual Dapper Day which is held in the evening at Disneyland. So...we get dressed up (which looks like fun anyway!), go to the parks which we were going to do anyway - and I can take advantage of the discounts?

That sounds waaay too easy. What am I missing?

That's exactly how it works!! It's a great deal. We're going, too!

Someone fill me in...

My dates happen to fall right around the scheduled "Dapper Days". On their site they discounted rooms and tickets as part of their group/convention rate.

Is there a catch?

There don't appear to be any required events to attend other than the actual Dapper Day which is held in the evening at Disneyland. So...we get dressed up (which looks like fun anyway!), go to the parks which we were going to do anyway - and I can take advantage of the discounts?

That sounds waaay too easy. What am I missing?

From their website you need to get to this booking link
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10387643
On the left side of the page you'll see a header "Guest Type"
There is a drop-down bar... "Choose Guest Type" click it to open options.
When I click on "Searching for a Standard Room" it opens a box "Search For Hotel Rooms" enter your dates and follow along the rest of the way to book a room...

Or call the phone number they have for Dapper Days reservations 714-520-5005

By the way I am not associated with Disney or Dapper Day. Just another DIS'er here.

Good luck.
If we weren't trying to go for Halloween I'd be going during Dapper Days.

I hope this helps you.

Geemo

We'll be in SoCal for that whole week starting 8/30. Planned the parks 9/3-9/7 to avoid Labor Day weekend crowds, so it just happens to work out perfectly.

There's no catch. But if you are going to be in the parks that Friday, dress up! It will be fun!

Also, there will be discounted parkhoppers available. Keep an eye on the dapper day website.

I just booked it!

Under $200 for DLH and got discounted park hoppers. Yay!
Not gonna lie...I am still worried because that was way too easy lol!

I just booked it!

Glad you were able to find your way through the booking process. The room rates are a screamn' deal!!!!

Geemo

mom2aredhead said:
I just booked it!

Where did you find the discounted park hoppers? I'm not seeing the link on the dapper day website yet.

On the Dapper Day site is a link to book the hotel. When you click on that it beings you to the Reservation page for the rooms. There is a link on that page. Its small..just a little "click here" in the event tab that brings you to the page to buy the tix.

4 day hoppers were $236/adult, $219/child. I do not recall prices for the other options.

Thank you for that -- right under that link to the hotel discounts, it says that discount tix link will be posted early in July. I'll follow your instructions.

I also thought it was a little to easy to book my room through the dapper days website. but i am way excited to be staying at GCH for such a great deal! :)

FYI, I did ask the organizers via Facebook today when they would be posting an obvious link to the discounted park tickets, and they announced that it would be posted on Sunday on Monday. But I did find the link to tickets through the hotel link, as well

We will not be arriving until Sept 7 - since it is a day after the event but in the date range can we still get the discount?

For anyone that booked their hotel, did they charge you the full amount when you booked? I wanted to use some gift cards but it looks like there is only room for one form of payment.

Are you able to get the dapper days hotel rate for more than one night? We're planning to stay three.

For anyone that booked their hotel, did they charge you the full amount when you booked? I wanted to use some gift cards but it looks like there is only room for one form of payment.

If you would like to use gift cards, I would call them(number on booking page) and ask, instead of booking on-line.

We did this last year, and it was nice to have questions answered and options explained, vs. using the on-line booking:)!

If you would like to use gift cards, I would call them(number on booking page) and ask, instead of booking on-line.

We did this last year, and it was nice to have questions answered and options explained, vs. using the on-line booking:)!

I just saw the fine print...that one night deposit is required at time of booking :-) I wanted to get the booking done and over with and I can't call from work (I'm one of those people that worries ill miss out if I don't do it "right now"...strange, I know). So I can book now and apply the gift cards later!

Booked for 9/3-9/7. I believe the discount was for Monday-Friday nights.

They charged 1 night + tax as a deposit.

I also ordered the discounted tickets, and paid for them in full.

So, can I buy just parkhopper tickets through the Dapper Day special since we'll be visiting the parks during those days? Or do I need to book a hotel also. It looks like I can purchase the tickets via the link but I wouldn't have any registration confirmation. Do they mean from making a hotel reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter