Darn - Only Inv. available is Grand Villa!!

N

Niagara2

Really!! LOL!! :rotfl2: We needed to add two nights accomodations to our trip at the end of the month and only thing available at any resort for both nights was a Grand Villa at OKW! We booked it for a Monday and Tuesday night and only used 40 points more than our first choice of BWV one bedroom preferred. Now the 4 of us will not know what to do with all that room but it will be fun. Last time we stayed at an OKW GV that was 12 of us. :banana:

if you dont mind, i can fly down for two days and share your GV. :rotfl: i think this is the first i have ever heard that "all dvc had left was a GV" when you can never get a GV. Enjoy ! and try not to get use to all that room :rotfl: or you may have to add on :flower:

If you get to feeling too lonely in that GV, just send up an SOS on this web site, and a few hundred of your friends will gladly sacrifice their time to join you for those two days, so you don't feel lonely anymore!! :rotfl:

Sounds like a perfect time/place for a HANNAMANIA!
You WERE going to invite us all now, weren't you??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter