Darth and Mickey's Spring Break Roadtrip Adventure!

tmk0051

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I've attempted trip reports in the past and failed, but here's to hoping I finish this one! :) I am headed to Disney this coming Spring Break 2014 with my best friend, her 2 sons and possibly her boyfriend (could be fiance at that point!). It will be my 7th trip and their first! I've never been to Disney with kids or first timers so this will be super fun!

It will also be a SURPRISE for the boys! A thinks her oldest will figure it out but I want to try to make it as long as possible without them knowing!

A little introduction:

::MinnieMoMe: I'm 25, Disney parks addict, a teacher, distance runner, theater geek. I've been to WDW 5 times and DL twice. Trip #6 will be in January for the Disney World marathon! I ran the Tinkerbell half this year and fell in love with Disney racing- it's quite the addiction.

:ccat: A: is 28, a mom, a teacher, and my best friend! We are actually pretty much sisters at this point. We've worked down the hall and next door to each other at a preschool for the last 2.5 years and were neighbors until last week when I moved 15 minutes away. She claims that all rides are scary. I will prove otherwise.

:darth: C is 9. He will be a month away from turning 10 on the trip. He loves legos, Star Wars, and finding out how things work. When I take him on "auntie dates" he wants to go to Barnes and Nobles to look things up in books. I know he will love Hollywood Studios and Epcot!

:mickeyjum: M is 5. He will have just turned 6 when we go! He loves Mickey Mouse, though anything Star Wars is a close second! He is on the go at all times and can charm his way through anything. When he was 3 he asked me when he could go to Disney with me. I told him maybe he was 6. On his 5th birthday he told me "you just have 1 year until you take me to Disney"

As of now it looks like we may be staying at Port Orleans. That's still up in the air for the next month or so! I'm not a resort snob and actually suggested staying off property to save some $ but A likes the idea of the dining plan (her boys eat like teenagers already!) so property it is! I have lists of must do rides and shows and places to eat. I'm starting this to get all the help I can with doing Disney with kids! Thanks for reading! Tune in next time for my must-list for Hollywood Studios!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter