Darth Vader cupcake

Angela63

Earning My Ears
Please help! Now that Starring Rolls has closed, where can I get my chocolate peanut buttery Darth Vader cupcake fix?

I got mine last year at Backlot Express near Star Tours. It was still Darth Vader at the time but now I think they switched it to Kylo Ren

Thank you! I'll check there. I'll miss it being Darth but I bet it will still taste good :0)

It’s still good, but not as good in my opinion. They’ve changed it a bit. There’s no filling in the cupcake and no solid chocolate covering over peanut butter filling. Instead it’s now a chocolate peanutbutter topping. Kylo Ren is made of chocolate though, like Darth Vader was before. I miss the large amount of solid chocolate on top of the cupcake! I was given one for free on my birthday. First and probably last time I’ll have it as they’re so much money now.

Last edited:

I took these today at Backlot Express. The Darth Vader cupcake has always been my favorite. The Kylo Ren tastes pretty close.

BD33E0E7-A906-4D21-8CCD-F48F036F4543.jpeg 3CB59B40-4594-4E5C-8F9A-2C181CCDFA2C.jpeg E4CD1D84-5E2F-4C2C-B902-DF92193FF548.jpeg

Never knew it existed. Although Disney takes full advantage of its cupcake opportunities I never envisioned a Darth Vader pairing. :scared1:

Thank you SO much for the great pictures! I find the lack of filling disturbing - but that looks like an ample amount of icing to make up for it. YUM!

Oh no! No filling?! Why do they have to mess with perfection? :0(

I agree, the Vader was perfect. I was actually happy to spend $5 on it once in a while.

The Kylo Ren version likely costs Disney less to make...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter