Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, are you making journal books? I really like your work & I need a few pages made for our trip next month. I'm looking for one for the following:

Contemporary Resort
Beach Club
Crystal Palace
BOG
Hollywood & Vine- Star Wars
Sci- fi- Star Wars
50's Prime Time
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Harmony Barber Shop
Pirates League
A Page for Star Wars weekend

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Hi. . Great Work. . If I can have the following:

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/fc0romero/media/tinkermom235_zpsjy3va7on.png.html?sort=3&o=44

Minnie - Sabrina
Goofy - Jesus
Mickey - Jayvin
Pluto - Savon
Stitch - Jayden (If not Mickey is OK)
Mickey - Jefrian
Stitch - Jesuam (If not Mickey is OK)
Stitch - Anjel (If not Mickey is OK)

We need it for April 17. . if you can. If you can't by that date totally fine, we can still use on our next trip at the end of this year.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Oh, if you get a chance ANY TIME, could I get a Sophia-type Mickey head like the one three posts above? I would love to get 2 of them, one to say Bella and one to say Kyra. both of my nieces are BIG fans of Sophia and I'd love to make shirts for their birthdays this coming summer!

Of course!

I hope I am doing this right. I have been looking around for a while and wondered if you can make a mickey head using names as the outline I found some on google when searching disney stuff. I hope this makes sense.
il_570xN.560979394_anos.jpg I hope this will link the picture I found. I really like the DISNEY font with this. If you can the names are Brian Jennifer Abbie Izzie. If I didn't do something correct please let me know. I am new at this. Thanks for taking the time to read my request.

well... I gave it a shot ;)

Thank you so much for taking the time to make all of our vacations magical. I'd love it if you can complete a few DISigns for me before we leave on out trip in one month (beginning of April)

--I Can't keep calm I'm going to Disney World image with a black background instead of the pink or blue...using the waltograph font for Disney World
--Individual images of the seven dwarfs with their names written under the pic...I saw dopey in your completed images but need the other 6 (the circle with the dwarf in the front and the castle in the background)

Thanks so much!

Here they are!

Hi! Thanks so much for doing this! It will make our first family trip a little more special!
I would like:
A Star Wars Mickey Head with Sawyer and 2015
A Frozen Mickey Head with Sam and 2015

Thanks again!!!

Your designs are so great. Could I please make a request for a 8 X 8 autograph book cover like this pic:
PDSqlm.jpg

Name : Addison

if you could include:

Titi Leslie
Mamita
1st Trip
June 2015
Cinderella's Royal Table
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Downtown Disney
Castle
Pirates League
Be Our Guest
Anna & Elsa
Olaf
Chef Mickey's
Lightning McQueen & Mater
Nemo & Dory
Magical
Parades
Fireworks

and this for back cover with Disney World Autographs (no writing at bottom)

rf5R1d.jpg

I cant wait to make her this book. Thank you

Holy moly - your work is amazing!!! If and when you have time, could you pretty please with some pixie dust on top, make a Sofia mickey head (posted above) with the name Annelyse AND the Snow White design (from page 1 of your thread) also with Annelyse? Sorry to ask for two, I LOVE them both and couldn't decide :) Thank you so much in advance!

I would like to request two 8 x 8 autograph covers that have all the characters on them. https://imageshack.com/i/ip8WEy8sj

Can you make one blue that says "Devin's Autograph Book" and "Walt Disney World" with the year 2015 and the other blue with the same design but with the name Brayden.

Can you do the back design as well? https://imageshack.com/i/idw0vroXj

Thank you for your work, I love it!!

Last edited:
I would love it if you would be able to complete a few DISigns for me please. I am after the Mickey heads and would like the following:

Stitch as Yoda with the name Kyenan
Mickey as Luke with the name Joshua
Elsa with the name Taneisha
Anna with the name Keziah
Tinkerbell with the name Irene
Tinkerbell with the name Nana

Thank you so much!

You're welcome!

I started to write a post and then wasn't able to delete it so just saying hi!

Sorry!

Last edited:
Hi!
I am wondering if you could make me a t-shirt design that says

I can't keep calm I'm going to Disney World!

I know you have the one design in black but I would really like the lettering black and maybe just Mickey ears instead of the whole head?
Sorry
Just want something a little different. And I really like the style of your designs.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Great Design, great imagination, great heart! I can imagine that "swamped" doesn't quite adequately describe your days now. In case you find a moment in the next 96 days (we are headed to the MK in early June) could I please get in que for the following?

8x8 autograph book front and back cover:
text- Disney Autographs
Eli June 2015
Characters- New "Mickey Cartoons" characters

text- Disney Autographs
Noah June 2015 (first trip)
Characters- Star Wars Mickey and friends characters

text- Disney Autographs
Ella June 2015
Characters- Frozen characters

text- Disney Autographs
Maggie June 2015 (first trip)
Characters- Princesses (with Rapunzel and Elsa and Ana)

Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter