• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow your book looks amazing!!!! Can't wait to make ours! I'm making the passport book :) I'm making our autograph books at home (I have 4 kids so it would be too expensive with all the characters they want) :) these DISigners are amazing. I'm so thankful I found this site before our first trip :)

Hi, I LOVE your Frozen Disigns!
Can I please get 2 of the frozen word hearts. The ones with Anna Elsa and Olaf. One for Emma and one for Jessica.

Some Words:
Walt Disney World
March 2015
Autographs
Memories
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Cinderella's Royal Table
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
1900 Park Fare
Tusker House
Hollywood & Vine
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Family

Thanks! :goodvibes

That book looks great! Shutterfly didn't give you any problems regarding copyrights? I tried putting a disney clipart image as a border to one of my photos and Walmart wouldn't develop it for copyright reasons!

Mamiof2 - Shutterfly gave me no problems! Walmart & CVS would not print. Good luck.

You made autograph covers for my DS and DD and I was wondering if I could one for my youngest DD. We decided that even though she may be too young to remember, we'd like to have something for her as a souvenir. Her name is Hannah and I'd love to have a cover and back page similar to the other's. She can have a wide variety of characters, not just the princesses on hers, if possible.

Thanks very much!

http://imageshack.com/i/kphvCCNzj

http://imageshack.com/i/pdMLmpagj

I hope you had a great vacation!

May I please request several Frozen themed Mickey heads?

Olaf - Kate
Elsa - Lauren
Anna - Caroline
The whole gang - Tina
Elsa - Alexa

Thank you. :):)

Can I please get?

1) Elsa heart word cloud with: Kaitlyn

October
Grand Floridian
Magic Kingdom Florida
Hollywood Studios
Kaitlyn
Shaffer Family
Anna
Elsa
Chef Mickey's
Bibidi bobbidi boutique

2) Elsa heart word cloud with :Rachel

I love warm hugs
Elsa
Anna
Olaf
Let it go
He's a bit of a fixer upper
Do you want to build a snowman?
Some people are worth melting for
Rachel

3) Elsa heart word cloud: Kaitlynn (diff girl)

I love warm hugs
Elsa
Anna
Olaf
Let it go
He's a bit of a fixer upper
Do you want to build a snowman?
Some people are worth melting for
Kaitlynn

Thank you!

I just can't stop looking at your work, it is so amazing. May I please request a few more?

Mickey head with Tinkerbell - Barbara

Mickey head with Peter Pan - George

Word heart with Anna, Elsa and Olaf -
Fantasy
August
Disney
Caroline
Lauren
Kate
Emma
Audrey
Caribbean
Castaway Cay
St. Maartin
St. Thomas

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I just got back from Florida and so I will resume work on your requests! to all of you new folks joining this crazy thread, please take a second to read the rules, allow yourself enough time to make requests as it may take me a while to get to you while I service those ahead of you :)

As a personal note, to all of you about to go to the world I'll leave you a few tips I learned while I was there. This is my 3rd trip to WDW/Universal Studios Florida and I was pleasantly surprised with everything going on. Be our Guest restaurant is very nice, I was fortunate enough to be invited for their fast pass/lunch program, and I must say it didn't go without problems. Even after I had made my time reservation and food selections a month prior, it disappeared the day of, so if you have one of those, make sure it still shows before going, otherwise they will turn you away, and will not fix it for you if you wait until the last minute, I was able to go to their booth 2 hours prior and luckily they were able to fix my issue.

I absolutely love fast pass plus! I don't understand the issues some people are having with it, or why they despise it so much, but I made my 3 selections for each park 2 months in advance, and they were all there for each day I was at every park, no hassles, no issues. also once you finish your 3 selections you can always go to a kiosk and the Cast Members will give you a 4th selection with no hassles! it definitely saves a lot of walking going back and forth to gather paper passes and it allowed us to concentrate in maximizing fun! We did not catch any seven dwarves mine train fast passes so we stood in line on standby, the times were pretty crazy right after opening going to 60 mins almost at rope drop and going up until 190 mins.. to me that was pretty crazy considering it's officially fall and thus most kids should be in school, but alas... that's what it was... so we decided to get a cappuccino float, and wait in line at 75 mins, to my surprise, it wasn't 75 mins, I clocked it at 38 mins, so even if the time seems long you'll be surprised how quickly it goes! and the fans help a lot! Same goes for Anna and Elsa, my niece and I stood in line at 80 minutes but it only took 50 mins.

At universal, I was very impressed with what they've done with Diagon Alley, the amount of details is so massive that you feel like you're actually there! the interactive wands are a little pricey at almost 50 bucks, but the joy the kids get making spells around the park does make up for it, heck! even I smiled when I activated a water fountain using a spell! Disney could really learn a lot from universal on this one. The wait times at the escape from gringotts ride were awful! and when they say 120 minutes, they mean 120 mins, sometimes more because the ride tends to break down A LOT! so be prepared to wait! don't try to do that ride first thing when you get to the park, everyone else already has that idea, instead ride the hogwarts express to the forbidden journey or do transformers or the mummy, men in black and the simpsons, as those tend to be 5 to 10 minutes right at opening, and they will climb up at 30 to 60 minutes after 1 or 2 pm. The Gringotts ride will not go down below 90 minutes. But I will say, that ride is worth the wait completely, best ride at both resorts :)

People always ask me which is better, if DLR or WDW, I love Disneyland! I visit that park at least 7 weekends a year and because of that we know lots of tips about which fast passes to get, the quiet areas to enjoy a snack and catching radiator springs racers fast passes, most of the rides are the same, but I have to admit there's something about WDW that captures you, that it truly makes it possible for you to forget about the real world. At Disneyland I love the haunted mansion and pirates, at the Magic Kingdom I love the Jungle Cruise and Splash Mountain. It's hard to say which is better, because in my case, they both compliment each other, but if we ask my wallet, Disneyland will always win :rotfl2:

:)

I absolutely love your work. I'd like to make a few requests for our trip in November.

1. Mickey autograph book cover personalized with the name Chester and
date as November 2014 (http://imageshack.com/i/hj6CuVzCj)

2. Mickey autograph book back cover personalized with the name Chester (http://imageshack.com/i/iqk1ls9bj )

3. Elsa word cloud with the following
November 2014
Disney World
Coronado Springs
Mommy
Daddy
Abigail
Chester
Grandma
Poppy

4. Elsa, Anna, and Olaf word cloud with the following
November 2014
Disney World
Coronado Springs
Mommy
Daddy
Abigail
Chester
Grandma
Poppy

Thank you in advance for sharing your incredible talent.

Heather

Hello everyone! I just got back from Florida and so I will resume work on your requests! to all of you new folks joining this crazy thread, please take a second to read the rules, allow yourself enough time to make requests as it may take me a while to get to you while I service those ahead of you :)

As a personal note, to all of you about to go to the world I'll leave you a few tips I learned while I was there. This is my 3rd trip to WDW/Universal Studios Florida and I was pleasantly surprised with everything going on. Be our Guest restaurant is very nice, I was fortunate enough to be invited for their fast pass/lunch program, and I must say it didn't go without problems. Even after I had made my time reservation and food selections a month prior, it disappeared the day of, so if you have one of those, make sure it still shows before going, otherwise they will turn you away, and will not fix it for you if you wait until the last minute, I was able to go to their booth 2 hours prior and luckily they were able to fix my issue.

I absolutely love fast pass plus! I don't understand the issues some people are having with it, or why they despise it so much, but I made my 3 selections for each park 2 months in advance, and they were all there for each day I was at every park, no hassles, no issues. also once you finish your 3 selections you can always go to a kiosk and the Cast Members will give you a 4th selection with no hassles! it definitely saves a lot of walking going back and forth to gather paper passes and it allowed us to concentrate in maximizing fun! We did not catch any seven dwarves mine train fast passes so we stood in line on standby, the times were pretty crazy right after opening going to 60 mins almost at rope drop and going up until 190 mins.. to me that was pretty crazy considering it's officially fall and thus most kids should be in school, but alas... that's what it was... so we decided to get a cappuccino float, and wait in line at 75 mins, to my surprise, it wasn't 75 mins, I clocked it at 38 mins, so even if the time seems long you'll be surprised how quickly it goes! and the fans help a lot! Same goes for Anna and Elsa, my niece and I stood in line at 80 minutes but it only took 50 mins.

At universal, I was very impressed with what they've done with Diagon Alley, the amount of details is so massive that you feel like you're actually there! the interactive wands are a little pricey at almost 50 bucks, but the joy the kids get making spells around the park does make up for it, heck! even I smiled when I activated a water fountain using a spell! Disney could really learn a lot from universal on this one. The wait times at the escape from gringotts ride were awful! and when they say 120 minutes, they mean 120 mins, sometimes more because the ride tends to break down A LOT! so be prepared to wait! don't try to do that ride first thing when you get to the park, everyone else already has that idea, instead ride the hogwarts express to the forbidden journey or do transformers or the mummy, men in black and the simpsons, as those tend to be 5 to 10 minutes right at opening, and they will climb up at 30 to 60 minutes after 1 or 2 pm. The Gringotts ride will not go down below 90 minutes. But I will say, that ride is worth the wait completely, best ride at both resorts :)

People always ask me which is better, if DLR or WDW, I love Disneyland! I visit that park at least 7 weekends a year and because of that we know lots of tips about which fast passes to get, the quiet areas to enjoy a snack and catching radiator springs racers fast passes, most of the rides are the same, but I have to admit there's something about WDW that captures you, that it truly makes it possible for you to forget about the real world. At Disneyland I love the haunted mansion and pirates, at the Magic Kingdom I love the Jungle Cruise and Splash Mountain. It's hard to say which is better, because in my case, they both compliment each other, but if we ask my wallet, Disneyland will always win :rotfl2:

:)

Welcome back! Thanks for your insights into WDW. We're leaving in less than a week for our first trip with the kids. I'll make sure to check my FP for BOG. It's always made me nervous that it doesn't show up on MDE. It's good to hear that wait times are not as bad as posted. We'll plan on Universal the next time around when the kids are older. It sounds like you had a fantastic trip!!

Welcome back. Hope you had a great vacation. Thanks for your thoughts on WDW vs DL. It's interesting to hear the comparison.

new request :) Hopefully you can do this one :)

I would like birthday (matching) shirts now. Our little girl will turn 3 on our trip :love:
Here's what I had in mind-
Something like this http://www.oostickers.com/disney-pr...ized-custom-t-shirt-iron-on-transfer-decal-28
So a big number a princess and some words. I would like these too print out 8 1/2 by 8 1/2" when done. (I'm trying to maximize my shirt space and minimize transfer paper waste)
I would like-
1. Birthday Princess (arched wording) across the top with a big 3 and Kalbri (a little larger font for her name) on the bottom. Anna ( full body characters for all please, if possible) standing next to the 3. With a matching border-a little thicker border like last time.
2. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Tiana
3. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Tinkerbelle
4. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Anna
5. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Ariel (mermaid Ariel not human Ariel)
6. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Aladdin
7. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Kristoff
2-7 all with the arched wording for happy birthday, with slightly bigger Kalbri and all with matching borders to there characters. You can also match the number with the character as well. I trust you to make these beautiful so just do your best to follow my many instructions ;) ;)

Thank you!!!! you alone are a huge part of our magical vacation coming up....I CANNOT wait

8 1/2 x 8 1/2 matching colors and thick borders! :) hope they work out! :goodvibes

They are perfect!!!! Thank you SO much!!! You're the best ;) Kristoff needs to say happy birthday but they are perfect!!! Can't wait to print these!!! And can you change the K on Cinderella to the same k belle has... I think it's the same font (??)

Hello there! Could you please do the following name fills:

Alex-Mickey Mouse

Sam- Donald Duck

Thank you so much! Your time and effort are majorly appreciated!

Good evening Darth,

Do you have any Cruise graphics that you can personalize like any of the character portholes?

Thanks,
Holly

Hi, welcome back from your trip and thank you for the tips. We will be doing universal for the first time this year and I was debating about buying the wand for my son, but after reading your opinion we will buy it. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I have two request but I understand if you are unable to do them. Both will be for david.
Mickey head with Mickey and the gang (Christmas themed)
Also Mickey head with jack skeleton (Christmas themed)
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter