• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love your work. I'd like to make a few requests for our trip in November.

1. Mickey autograph book cover personalized with the name Chester and
date as November 2014 (http://imageshack.com/i/hj6CuVzCj)

2. Mickey autograph book back cover personalized with the name Chester (http://imageshack.com/i/iqk1ls9bj )

3. Elsa word cloud with the following
November 2014
Disney World
Coronado Springs
Mommy
Daddy
Abigail
Chester
Grandma
Poppy

4. Elsa, Anna, and Olaf word cloud with the following
November 2014
Disney World
Coronado Springs
Mommy
Daddy
Abigail
Chester
Grandma
Poppy

Thank you in advance for sharing your incredible talent.

Heather

The autograph covers are for a 5x7 book, the word clouds come in two versions, solid and transparent backgrounds! hope they work! :goodvibes

These are awesome! I am pretty new to this but wondered if you have any transfer artwork Halloween themed with Mickey on one and Minnie on the other. Also, I would love and truly appreciate one for Happy, Dopey, Grumpy?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi!! I was hoping you would be able to help me come up with something...
My Aunt is turning 90 and I would like to make matching shirts for my 2 kids to wear to the party. I was hoping for something in a Frozen Disign. My Aunt's
name is "Aunty Fran" and she is celebrating the 90th Birthday. My kid's names are William and Abby. Unfortunately, I'm not really all that creative and I don't have any brilliant ideas of what would look good...Any chance you do?? LOL
oh, and I will be printing them on white shirts if that helps...
Thanks for any assistance!!
~Anna

Hi!! Your work is amazing. I have been following your thread for sometime now and I think I am ready to make some requests. These graphics will be put onto t-shirts for my kids. Not sure if the shirts will be color or white yet. I put in brackets what I would like for words, names on the shirts, other than that please use your own personal creativity to design something special for them!)

Our 7 year old son, Addison would like the following:
Can't Keep Calm, Disneyland boy version
Woody Woodpecker (Addison)
Olaf (Addison/I like warm hugs)
Pluto (Addison)
Goofy (Addison)
Mickey Mouse (Addison/1st trip to Disneyland)

Our 12 year old daughter, Johanna would like just two graphics:
Can't Keep Calm,Disneyland, girl version
Donald Duck (Johanna)

Any questions, please ask away!!!!

Your work is just adorable! Can I please request 3 images ?

Themed mickey head with elsa with name "Lily"
Themed mickey head with Anna with name "Mom"
Themed mickey head with Olaf with name "Dad"

Thanks so much!

I was wondering if I could request a couple more designs from you. You've made me a couple already and I will try to post pics of the finished products soon!

I was wondering if I could request the following (if possible 8" x 5"):

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a blue background and the title - "Vanessa's Disney Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Vanessa on the back

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a yellow background and the title - "Cameron's Disney Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Cameron on the back

Thank you!

The autograph covers are for a 5x7 book, the word clouds come in two versions, solid and transparent backgrounds! hope they work! :goodvibes

Thank you, thank you, thank you. These are absolutely fabulous. Can I ask for one teeny tiny tweak to the Anna, Elsa, and Olaf word cloud? On the bottom right hand side where it has "Chester" in large pink letters, can that be changed to Abigail?

Hi, welcome back from your trip and thank you for the tips. We will be doing universal for the first time this year and I was debating about buying the wand for my son, but after reading your opinion we will buy it. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I have two request but I understand if you are unable to do them. Both will be for david.
Mickey head with Mickey and the gang (Christmas themed)
Also Mickey head with jack skeleton (Christmas themed)
Thank you!!

I hope this two work out! :goodvibes

Hi,
We absolutely love your Frozen DISigns. I was wondering if you could personalize a few for our upcoming trip. I know it is short notice but we leave for WDW on 10/31.
If possible, we would like the following:
2 Olaf Mickey heads with names: Megan, Jack
Disney Star Wars Mickey head without the year with names, Jack, Lucas
Anna & Elsa name fill with names: Megan, Maddy, Abby
Anna & Elsa mickey head with names: Megan, Maddyson(or Maddy), Abby

Thank you so much!!
:)

Here you are! :goodvibes

Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if I could make two requests, no hurry at all, our trip isn't until the middle of December.

An Elsa, Anna & Olaf 'word cloud' heart with these words:

Amanda
Walt Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
EPCOT
Love
Princess
Happiness
Fireworks
Memories
Let It Go
Castle
Mickey Bars

And then a 'frozen name fill' with the name AMANDA

Thank-you so much! :wizard:

Can I get one of your Elsa, Anna, and Olaf heart filled with words?

Filled with:

Disney
December 2014
Family
Love
Princess
Happiness
I love warm hugs
Let it Go
Memories
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Cinderella
Castle
Fireworks
Fun times
Pop Century
Very Merry Mickey Christmas

Thank you!

Here you be! solid and transparent backgrounds!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. These are absolutely fabulous. Can I ask for one teeny tiny tweak to the Anna, Elsa, and Olaf word cloud? On the bottom right hand side where it has "Chester" in large pink letters, can that be changed to Abigail?

The word clouds are generated according to the shape you give them, the program chooses the best position according to the words you input, I don't manually make them, it would take me ages if I did, unfortunately when it comes to those it's a random outcome, sorry :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter