Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I love your designs! Would you please make me two autograph book covers?

Could you make this one (in blue) that says 'Madelyn's Autograph Book'
https://imageshack.com/i/exQw4nnWj

and the back cover in blue like this
http://imageshack.com/i/idv2tWrNj
that says 'Walt Disney World 2014'?

Could you also make another of exact same front/back covers , but with a pink backgrounds and change the name to 'Isabella'?

I hope that all makes sense :)

Thank you so much!!!

Hi! I am inspired by your DISigns to make last minute autograph books for my girls trip on November 5th. Can you make these covers for me (if possible 8" x 5")?:

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a purple background and the title - "Callie's Autograph Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Callie on the back

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a pink background and the title - "Ciana's Autograph Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Ciana on the back

Thank you so much!!

You're disigns are fantastic!i would like to make a request and it might be a long shot, but this is what I'm thinking.....

I would like Christmas designs similar to the Halloween ones above but could they say the names at the bottom? I was thinking of putting them on the back of the shirts, and on the front left of the shirts I was thinking something like MVMCP 2014 in a similar style as the name fills with Christmas mickey and Minnie?

The names would be

Kristen - Christmas Anna/Elsa
Paul - Christmas Olaf
Papa Christmas grumpy
Nana - Christmas snowwhite or dwarves (dopey)
Jayce - Christmas Peter Pan/Captain Hook
Bryce - Christmas jack skellington

Kristen nana and Bryce were going to be red shirts so could the writing/accents/boarders be green? And Paul papa and Jayce will be green shirts so red accents/writing/boarders?

If you can't do those characters "Christmassy" mixing it up with mickey/Minnie/Donald/chip&dale/Pluto/goofy would be fine too.

Jayce and Bryce designs would be going on kids shirts. I dont know if that matters. Also, I have the clear transfer paper.

I hope this makes sense! Thank you so much for your time!

No problem! I hope you're able to use this ones! :goodvibes

Holy cow! They're amazing! I dont know what I was expecting but whatever it was they exceeded my expectations! Thank you so so much!

I would love to make a passport book using your 8x8 pages. How do I download them? I can't seem to find the download button. Thanks!!

Hi!
I'd like to request 4 of the word hearts
Could you put characters other than Elsa, Anna, and Olaf? If you could that'd be great, but if you can't, Elsa, Anna, and Olaf are fine
One with the name Alexis (and a Belle picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
Beauty and the Beast
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Cinderella

One with the name Ashley (and a Jasmine picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Expedition Everest
Wilderness Explorer

One with the name Mom (and a Tinkerbell picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Happy Birthday
Let it go

One with the name Dad (and a Goofy picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Olaf
Rock n Roller Coaster

Thank you!

I would like to make a request. Thanks for the great work and for giving back to the Dis!

I want to put the designs on t-shirts.

Frozen Mickey Head
Liza - Olaf
Lainey - Elsa
Lauryn - Anna
Lucas - Kristoff

Frozen Name Fill
Liza - Olaf
Lainey - Elsa
Lauryn - Anna
Lucas - Kristoff

Star Wars Name Fill
Lucas - Darth Maul
Daddy - Darth Vader

Name Fill
Mommy - Minnie
Daddy - Sorcerer Mickey
Liza - Tinker Bell
Lauryn - Ariel
Lainey - Cinderella
Lucas - Jack Sparrow

Here you go!

I would love some of your designs. Could you please make me...

The Themed Mickey Head/ Frozen:
Elsa - Kayla
Anna - Jenny
Olaf - Mom
Sven - Dad

The Word Cloud with Elsa:
Name - Kayla
Words to use:
Mom
Dad
Nick
Georgia
Jenny
Love
Family
Hugs
Princess
Magic Kingdom
Elsa
Disney World

I am going to make an 8x8 autograph book, would love:
All the princesses, in pink (front page)
Mickey and Minnie, in pink (back page) in Mickey head... Kayla

Also is it possible to make a "blank" page, meaning no characters? Maybe the castle background and the two autograph boxes. For random autographs. :)

One last request...
I would love to make 2 t-shirt's with:
"I married my Princess"
"I married my Prince"
Disney themed of course :) From everything I've seen of your work I just know you will have a wonderful idea.
Thank you so very much for spreading such magic!!

Hope these work! :goodvibes

Wow thank you, thank you!! These are so awesome. I sure hope you know how wonderful you are, not only for the really cool designs but, for sharing them with others. Didn't think this was possible.... you have added more excitement to our up coming family vacation! :cloud9:

Hi! I love your designs!

I'm relatively new here, so I will try to be as specific as possible so I don't waste your time!

I would like 5 MickeyHead Designs, similar to one's that I have seen on your thread. (There is only 4 of us, but I am trying to surprise my husband and he is really picky, I don't want to get the wrong one.. So I'll have to get two made)

1. Minnie Princess Leia - with Leah
2. Goofy Darth Vader - with Dave
3. Minnie Armidala - with Lisa
4. Donald Hans Solo - with Robin
5. Mickey Luke Skywalker - with Robin

I love the one's similar to this that you have created, however, I was wondering it it was possible to have a lighter border on the Mickey head incase we want to get it printed onto a dark t-shirt.

In addition to this, if it's possible I would like something similar to your 'Stitch drinking the coconut' family vacation T-Shirt Design, however with the Star Wars Emperor Stitch. With the words "McGowan/Loisel Family Vacation 2015".

Again if this could be made to work on a darker t-shirt that would be great.

Thank-you so much!

Here you are, hopefully they work out ok! :goodvibes

Thank You for your time, talent, and designs :thumbsup2

I'd like to make a request please:

Jack Skellington word art/bubble
the one in your files says ckchuateco13.jpg
that's the one I like

Connor
Disney
Cruise
Caribbean
Splash
Snorkel
Pirates
Stitch

Thanks so much!!!!! :goodvibes

You're welcome! Here's one with a solid background, and one with a transparent background :goodvibes

I am new to this, so I hope I am doing this correctly. Can I please request a couple of designs for tshirts and later a photo book? We are headed to DW for the 1st time on 11/15 to celebrate my daughter Catherine's 5th birthday. I want to surprise her with the shirts for her birthday. Thanks in advance for your consideration and time.

Can I please request a bubble shirt with the characters Zarina the pirate fariy and tinkerbell? Can you please shape the bubble in a pixie dust falling design or a heart? I would like the colors dark green, light green, gold and yellow. Can you please include the following words in the bubble?

Catherine
Five
thompson family vacation
wilderness lodge
birthday
walt disney world
November 2014

Can I also get a bubble design with Mike and Sulley using the same words above with the colors green, blue and purple?

Thanks again for your help.

I don't know if you can help me, but I thought I'd ask. Can you do a design with Farmer Mickey and Farmer Pluto with something in the design representing Epcot? And then a similar design with Farmer Chip and Farmer Dale also?
We're eating at Garden Grill while in Epcot and I thought that would be a cute shirt design.

Thanks!

Someone said that you were going to be making new journal pages that donatalie did not get to. We leave on the 17th of this month. Have you done any of the journal pages yet? I'm missing the new ones in both of my kids books.

Like I've said, I've got my children's books all made and ready to go but are missing the following pages because nobody wants to make new journal pages. I have used donatalie's designs, but anything would work! As long as there are some pictures included and a space to write. I'm leaving on the 17th. Thank you so much!!

The journal pages I'm looking for are
-For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing a long
-Storybook Circus
-Dumbo the Flying Elephant
-Be our Guest
-Voyage of the Little Mermaid Under the Sea (the ride not the show please)
-Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
-Enchanted Tales with Belle
-The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
-Disney Junior Live on Stage

Also I have another request please :)
Could I get the Elsa/Anna word clouds, one for each of my girls. One with the name Jerrica and the other with the name Victoria
Walt Disney World
All 4 parks
Downtown Disney
Family
Jerrica
Victoria
Tori
Jeri
Jessup Family
Anna
Elsa
November 2014
Frozen
Fireworks
Frozen

Also can I please get the Elsa/Anna Christmas Circle Tshirt deisgn with one for Jerrica and one for Tori

One last thing please: Can I get the gold autograph cover that has Elsa/Anna Ariel and Cinderella on it to say Jerrica's Disney Autographs, and one to say Tori's Disney Autographs.

I really love your autograph book pages and passport. Do you have any suggestions on how to bind them together once I print them out. Do you print on both sides of the pages for the passports?

Thanks so much for the Connor- Jack Skellington designs! You should have seen his face when I showed him :hyper: Just printed it out as a magnet for our upcoming cruise :thumbsup2

I would like the following:

Mickey head - Star Wars
Matt
Pat
Nick
Steve

Mickey head - Olaf
Marci
Kathy

Mickey head - Elsa
Elaine

First Trip to Disney World - June 2014

Thanks so much!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Here you are! :goodvibes Also, since June 2014 is long gone, I assumed you meant to say June 2015, if that's not the case, let me know and I'll change it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter