• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I love your designs! Would you please make me two autograph book covers?

Could you make this one (in blue) that says 'Madelyn's Autograph Book'
https://imageshack.com/i/exQw4nnWj

and the back cover in blue like this
http://imageshack.com/i/idv2tWrNj
that says 'Walt Disney World 2014'?

Could you also make another of exact same front/back covers , but with a pink backgrounds and change the name to 'Isabella'?

I hope that all makes sense :)

Thank you so much!!!

I Hope this is what you meant!
:goodvibes

Oh, thank you so much!!! They are perfect!!!

You have just made two more children so very happy :) They are going to absolutely flip when they see them.

Thank you again for kindly and generously sharing your talent! :worship:

Hi! I am inspired by your DISigns to make last minute autograph books for my girls trip on November 5th. Can you make these covers for me (if possible 8" x 5")?:

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a purple background and the title - "Callie's Autograph Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Callie on the back

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a pink background and the title - "Ciana's Autograph Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Ciana on the back

Thank you so much!!

Hi! I'm not sure if you still neeed the DISigns as today is November 5th. In the future please read my rules, and allow yourself 3 weeks before asking for a DISign, there are numerous people ahead of you and they have been patiently waiting, under no circumstances am I going to jump over other people's requests and that's why I ask to give yourself a 3 week waiting period. It doesn't mean that it will take 3 weeks to get your DISigns, but it's better to be safe.

I hope you can still use them! enjoy! :goodvibes

Hi!
I'd like to request 4 of the word hearts
Could you put characters other than Elsa, Anna, and Olaf? If you could that'd be great, but if you can't, Elsa, Anna, and Olaf are fine
One with the name Alexis (and a Belle picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
Beauty and the Beast
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Cinderella

One with the name Ashley (and a Jasmine picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Expedition Everest
Wilderness Explorer

One with the name Mom (and a Tinkerbell picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Happy Birthday
Let it go

One with the name Dad (and a Goofy picture if possible) and these words:
Walt Disney World
April 2015
All 4 parks
Swan and Dolphin
Olaf
Rock n Roller Coaster

Thank you!

Of course, no problem! :) Here's solid and transparent backgrounds!

Someone said that you were going to be making new journal pages that donatalie did not get to. We leave on the 17th of this month. Have you done any of the journal pages yet? I'm missing the new ones in both of my kids books.

Like I've said, I've got my children's books all made and ready to go but are missing the following pages because nobody wants to make new journal pages. I have used donatalie's designs, but anything would work! As long as there are some pictures included and a space to write. I'm leaving on the 17th. Thank you so much!!

The journal pages I'm looking for are
-For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing a long
-Storybook Circus
-Dumbo the Flying Elephant
-Be our Guest
-Voyage of the Little Mermaid Under the Sea (the ride not the show please)
-Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
-Enchanted Tales with Belle
-The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
-Disney Junior Live on Stage

Also I have another request please :)
Could I get the Elsa/Anna word clouds, one for each of my girls. One with the name Jerrica and the other with the name Victoria
Walt Disney World
All 4 parks
Downtown Disney
Family
Jerrica
Victoria
Tori
Jeri
Jessup Family
Anna
Elsa
November 2014
Frozen
Fireworks
Frozen

Also can I please get the Elsa/Anna Christmas Circle Tshirt deisgn with one for Jerrica and one for Tori

One last thing please: Can I get the gold autograph cover that has Elsa/Anna Ariel and Cinderella on it to say Jerrica's Disney Autographs, and one to say Tori's Disney Autographs.

I really love your autograph book pages and passport. Do you have any suggestions on how to bind them together once I print them out. Do you print on both sides of the pages for the passports?

I haven't yet, I will probably star either tomorrow or the next day since I'm almost caught up with the thread, I can't promise they'll be done before the 17th, but I'll try!

I am new to this, so I hope I am doing this correctly. Can I please request a couple of designs for tshirts and later a photo book? We are headed to DW for the 1st time on 11/15 to celebrate my daughter Catherine's 5th birthday. I want to surprise her with the shirts for her birthday. Thanks in advance for your consideration and time.

Can I please request a bubble shirt with the characters Zarina the pirate fariy and tinkerbell? Can you please shape the bubble in a pixie dust falling design or a heart? I would like the colors dark green, light green, gold and yellow. Can you please include the following words in the bubble?

Catherine
Five
thompson family vacation
wilderness lodge
birthday
walt disney world
November 2014

Can I also get a bubble design with Mike and Sulley using the same words above with the colors green, blue and purple?

Thanks again for your help.

Here you go! In the future, please read my rules, I ask that you allow yourself at least a 3 week waiting period when asking for DISigns, since there are other people requesting ahead of you. This time it was lucky I got to you within your deadline, but just as a reference, it may not always happen! Here's 2 of each versions; solid and transparent backgrounds, Enjoy!

Thank you so very much for the designs. I apologize for being rude and not following the rules. I appreciate everything you have done to help make our trip special. I look forward to showing you the pictures. Thanks again.

Hello! Your DISigns are fantastic and I would like to request the following invitations for our trip in January each addressed to my daughter Giliana. She is 4 so they can be pretty simple. I would like the parks ones to say "Today you are going to..." any anything else you may want to add. I would like one for Hollywood Studios (she loves all the shows there and Toy Story Midway Mania) and 2 separate ones for Magic Kingdom (loves princesses, Tomorrowland Speedway, Peter Pans Flight and her favorite colors are green and purple) please. Also, if you can, I would like one welcoming her to Old Key West Resort.

Thanks very much in advance!!
Melissa

I love your Mickey Head Designs!! If I could make a few requests for some designs you have and a couple unique ones if possible??

1)Frozen all characters Mickey Head personalized with Ella
2)Star Wars Jedi Mickey personalized with Alex
3)Star Wars Stich character Mickey Head personalized with Grace

New Designs
4) Nemo Mickey Head personalized with Aiden (if not something you can do will take Crush head)
5) Minnie Mickey Head personalized with Sara (haven't seen this design- will come up with alternate if not available.
6) Mickey character Mickey Head with Rodney. If you are making this from scratch if you have the RunDisney Mickey that would be even better as Rodney is running the marathon!

If this is too much to request or you aren't making new ones I will find alternates for Sara and Rodney. Appreciate your talent! This is not a rush order- still 50 days on our countdown calendar!! Thanks in advance for whatever you come up with. I am sure I will love them as I love your designs!! Thank you so much.

You have some pretty cool designs. I'd like to request a Frozen themed Mickey Head that has both Elsa and Anna. I'd like the left ear to say "Eli" and the right ear to say "Phoebe". Also, can you add "Sisters Forever" along the bottom?

Thanks. This is going to be turned into a Christmas ornament and the girls will love it! I'm so excited just to give it to them.

Would it be possible to get an Elsa autograph book cover and back 5x7

Front Cover: a picture of Elsa using the background that use for your Frozen Mickey Heads. Writing would be Anna’s Autographs and Disney 2015. I did find a specific Elsa picture that I loved but can not post a link to my photo bucket since I have under 10 posts. Anyway other way I can get this over to you? I Just tried breaking up the link to see if that will work.

Back Cover: Snowy “frozen” background to match front with the writing Let it Go and maybe a mini Olaf in the corner

If you could do it in the “Frozen” font even better.

Anything you feel would be better or more creative is great!

Thank you very much in advance

http ://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu208/wendylawson/Disney/ElsaFrozen.jpg

I don't know if you can help me, but I thought I'd ask. Can you do a design with Farmer Mickey and Farmer Pluto with something in the design representing Epcot? And then a similar design with Farmer Chip and Farmer Dale also?
We're eating at Garden Grill while in Epcot and I thought that would be a cute shirt design.

Thanks!

Hope this works out! :goodvibes

Hi! I am amazed you are willing to do this and really appreciate it!

I am hoping you can do:

Themed Mickey Head - Disney Star Wars
one - Eoin 2015
one - Gavin 2015

Autograph book cover like "Hagen's" but with Gavin and 2015 8x8

Autograph book cover (the light blue one) with Eoin and 2015 8x8

Lightning McQueen with scramble word background
Eoin
Gavin

Name fills for:

Eoin
Gavin
Mommy
Daddy
Grammy
PopPop

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hello! Your DISigns are fantastic and I would like to request the following invitations for our trip in January each addressed to my daughter Giliana. She is 4 so they can be pretty simple. I would like the parks ones to say "Today you are going to..." any anything else you may want to add. I would like one for Hollywood Studios (she loves all the shows there and Toy Story Midway Mania) and 2 separate ones for Magic Kingdom (loves princesses, Tomorrowland Speedway, Peter Pans Flight and her favorite colors are green and purple) please. Also, if you can, I would like one welcoming her to Old Key West Resort.

Thanks very much in advance!!
Melissa

Here you are, Hope they help!

Hi! I love your designs and was wondering if you could personalize one for me as well.

I'd like the the First Trip image (orange with Mickey and friends), but could you change the text to be:

Max and Noah's Autograph Book
December 2014

Thank you!! :)

The invitations are perfect. Thanks so much for taking the time to create them. It is very much appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter