• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS Advance Choices

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
I just went through the registration process and was approved for my trip in May. They were supposed to send me to someone to make advance selections but no one ever came on the chat. I have been trying for the past hour to connect to someone to do this but they send a link to the website with the choices and then disconnect. Has this happened to anyone else? How do I make my selections if no one ever comes on chat? Is there a way to do this on the app or website?

Thank you. The link they keep sending sent me in a purpetual loop. This appears to have worked. Except now hopefully they come on soon since they close in 20 minutes.

I am surprised they don't have a do it yourself option for these.

Thank you. The link they keep sending sent me in a purpetual loop. This appears to have worked. Except now hopefully they come on soon since they close in 20 minutes.

I am surprised they don't have a do it yourself option for these.
Hopefully you'll get in tonight. Don't close the chat window right at 8, because someone might come on later. Once they started my chat at 8:10.

It would be great if they had a way to do it without talking to a CM.

If you haven't already, you can read the list of advance rides to get an idea of what you want to book.

Hopefully you'll get in tonight. Don't close the chat window right at 8, because someone might come on later. Once they started my chat at 8:10.

It would be great if they had a way to do it without talking to a CM.

If you haven't already, you can read the list of advance rides to get an idea of what you want to book.
Thank you. Yes I have looked at the list, which appears to be LL attractions.

I left the chat window open and someone came on at 8:35. So that is all done.

One other question. If I go back to the hotel, will I be able to select my next attraction before heading back over? Or do I have to be in the park? I assume yes, but then though maybe it was connected to GPS/location

I left the chat window open and someone came on at 8:35. So that is all done.

One other question. If I go back to the hotel, will I be able to select my next attraction before heading back over? Or do I have to be in the park? I assume yes, but then though maybe it was connected to GPS/location
I'm glad you were able to book it last night!

I think you need to be in the park for the other ones, but I'm not sure. I've only booked rides while I was in the park. Maybe someone else can clarify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter