DAS at Ratatouille (AP preview)

We have our preview reservations for Monday and I saw several people mention sometimes the line being 45 minutes. Has anyone experienced this and were you able to use your DAS?

I was not able to use the DAS on Saturday, the line was only 30 minutes but they were still working out the stanchions and the queue system so it was all in the sun. By the time we exited they had moved the lines under into a covered area with overhead fans.
Oh boy. This is what I'm afraid of. I was hoping it would be more like RotR: once you have the boarding passes you are clear to use your DAS.

Oh boy. This is what I'm afraid of. I was hoping it would be more like RotR: once you have the boarding passes you are clear to use your DAS.

AFAIK, that's what will happen once the ride officially opens. I'm just not 100% sure whether that's something they do/can handle during previews. Theoretically they should be able to once the line itself is set up, as the point of previews is to work out the bugs before the "official" opening, so hopefully it's up and ready now.

just posted this in another thread:

We rode it on Saturday during our AP preview time and used DAS. CM said the ride is not yet 'active' in the system to issue a return time, so he just let us right in using the Fastpass line after validating the DAS. The wait time was 30 minutes at that point - around 5pm.

its a very fun ride, very smooth, not intense as MMRR can be at times (like in the dance studio).

just posted this in another thread:

We rode it on Saturday during our AP preview time and used DAS. CM said the ride is not yet 'active' in the system to issue a return time, so he just let us right in using the Fastpass line after validating the DAS. The wait time was 30 minutes at that point - around 5pm.

its a very fun ride, very smooth, not intense as MMRR can be at times (like in the dance studio).

Glad it worked for you! Our preview was at noon Saturday and they were still putting up stanchions and working things out so it seems they just didn't get there yet.

We walked up to the "fastpass line" and asked the CM, she said she would check with with her lead and walked over to a couple CM's at the standby line, she came back and said it wasn't available.

Glad its available now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter