DAS at rope drop

Gussie Granger 1969

Mouseketeer
Our first park day was originally an evening visit and that’s when we planned to renew our son’s DAS pass. Things changed and our first day will be at Hollywood Studios and plan to rope drop. My plan is to ride a few rides and then get our DAS pass at GS, no big deal. Then I remembered the internal rope drop and wondered if GS is open and accessible during that time. Also, I recall people inquiring about renewing in Disney Springs. Is that possible?

No to renewing at DS, but we've renewed the DAS at MK prior to rope drop as they have an internal one so I assume DHS is the same.

I got my DAS renewed before the park opens at HS ) when they let you in but not all the way in.

One thing to remember is if they let guest in GR is opened

I should note that guest relation is opened when every gust are in the park the only time this might not be the case is when the park has been closed for a few hours ( like when dinning at cinderella‘s Royal table And you have a reservation right before park closes) then some times the GR CM will be able to go home but they normily have to stay after the majority of guest leave to count the money and do other things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter