• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS during Moonlight Magic

Islamom

Isla-mom
Is it possible to use DAS during MM? We do not have a park reservation for EPCOT for 3/31..only MM tickets. Thanks for any info!

I can't speak specifically to Moonlight Magic, but in the past experiences varied at hard-ticket events. Often the queues are short enough that DAS wouldn't be offered. If the queues are longer, they might give a return time or allow you into the LL. I honestly don't know how it works if you have NO ticket other than the MM; are you not planning any other parks during your visit?

I can't speak specifically to Moonlight Magic, but in the past experiences varied at hard-ticket events. Often the queues are short enough that DAS wouldn't be offered. If the queues are longer, they might give a return time or allow you into the LL. I honestly don't know how it works if you have NO ticket other than the MM; are you not planning any other parks during your visit?
we are registered for MK $ DAS on April 2 & 3. We feel happy just to be at MM.. just wondered …

we are registered for MK $ DAS on April 2 & 3. We feel happy just to be at MM.. just wondered …
So I think if you have a DAS already connected to your account for April 2 & 3, then you may be able to use it during MM on 3/31. That will likely depend on the circumstances in the park or even at each attraction that night.

I wasn't sure if MM was your only time planned in a park, in which case you might not have pre-registered for DAS because you didn't have a regular ticket and park reservation. The ticket and theme park reservation are required to register in advance, but once that is done DAS is on your account regardless of the original ticket days.

When we have done Moonlight Magic in that past you would have already needed a DAS attached to your account with at least a one day ticket. Then if the line was too long for you to wait in or there were other reasons you couldn't do the standard queue, the CM would scan to verify you had a DAS am then let you in the then FP+ queue.

I was going to ask the same thing, except we don’t have any park days other then the Moonlight Magic. Any idea? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was going to ask the same thing, except we don’t have any park days other then the Moonlight Magic. Any idea? 🤷🏻‍♀️
How did it work for you? Were you able to use DAS before the party started without a ticket?

We went to Moonlight Magic at AK last July and had no other Disney tickets that trip. My son always has gotten DAS, but we figured we couldn’t for MM and were hoping with lower crowds that we wouldn’t need it. The line for Navi was too much for him and we had get out of line. A nice cast member told us to find a blue umbrella. They were able to set him up with DAS right there without a park ticket. It made a world of difference for the rest of the night!

That's great to hear! We are going to MM at Epcot but won't have park tickets this trip. I called the disability line today and was told I should be able to set it up for my son and it would be attached to our DVC info. I have to stop to get his stroller tagged anyways so I'll do both then.

That's great to hear! We are going to MM at Epcot but won't have park tickets this trip. I called the disability line today and was told I should be able to set it up for my son and it would be attached to our DVC info. I have to stop to get his stroller tagged anyways so I'll do both then.
We recently went to moonlight magic at Epcot in January. We were able to get in early at 630 but we waited at guest services for 45 minutes so try to go there right away. They gave us tickets and attached the DAS to my son and daughter who did not have park tickets. I had the annual pass.

Good to hear the stories of adding DAS to the moonlight magic. We went to one at DHS and there are very rides we can go on. We tried Rise and it was a 45 min wait. Checking with CM, she said no but it was moving fast. We were hesitate since even once you get in, there are still "rooms". So we gave up. We were disappointed. On our account, it would not show DAS since we hadn't checking normally, just the MM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter