DAS & ILL

Abatts

Mouseketeer
Are ILL attractions available for day of DAS selections? Our first day is HS and I don’t want to miss out on Rise. But also don’t want to drop $60 on ILL if we can use DAS on it.

Also, are all attractions included in DAS for day of selection? We’ve already completed our advance selections.

Are ILL attractions available for day of DAS selections? Our first day is HS and I don’t want to miss out on Rise. But also don’t want to drop $60 on ILL if we can use DAS on it.

Also, are all attractions included in DAS for day of selection? We’ve already completed our advance selections.
Yes, they are available day of. Also, pretty much anything with a standby wait can be DASed day of.

They are not available for DAS Advance Selections made in connection with DAS video chat registration.
They are available for DAS Return Times on day of visit. The DAS Return Time is based on the current wait time, so may be a long time in the future. Since guests can only have one active DAS Return Time, you won’t be able to get any other DAS Return Times while you are waiting for that one

Thanks y’all. We may just get ILL for ROR since it’s our first day and absolute must do until we’re familiar with the DAS system. Then try just DAS for the other parks.

Are you able to select the same ride multiple times with DAS? I know with genie+ you are only able to select a ride once
DAS Return Times are an alternate way of waiting - instead of waiting in the Standby Line, you wait a similar time outside of the line.
Guests using DAS can get a DAS Return Time and ride as many times as they want the same as other guests can wait in the Standby Line to ride as many times as they want

If there is a one hour window and we get through the ride quickly, can we reenter during our time frame and ride again?

If there is a one hour window and we get through the ride quickly, can we reenter during our time frame and ride again?
DAS Advance Selections which are booked in connection with DAS video registration have a one hour window for use. You can enter the attraction once during that window.

Ways to ride a second time:
- wait in the Standby line. If there is a short wait, this might be an option.
- get a DAS Return Time for the attraction. If the Standby Wait time is low, you may get in very quickly
- pay for and use Genie+ or Individual Lightning Lane ($$). Genie+ would be “next Available time” and Individual LL would a choice of times. These may not be right away.

You may enter the standby queue at any time. DAS only works for one reserved ride at a time. Once you use it, you need to make another reservation for a return time.

We were at HS at early entry (resort guests) in late October and as soon as the lines opened we would mark our DAS through the app for ROTR. Typically I could get it for a 10-15 minute wait. So we would do some Toy Story walk throughs then when that got long we would go to Rise. That way we did it early before the line got too long and we were able to do several other rides on our DAS that day! Save the money and get there early if you can, do that one first and then the others.

If DAS return times are over 2-hrs, do they let you book an additional DAS ride? Thought I read that somewhere🤔
No.
DAS has always allowed only one active DAS Return Time at a time.

Genie+ has a sort of loophole if your current selection is more than 2 hours in the future. It’s confusing for most people - this link to an article on AllEars explains it. There is also at least one thread about it on the Theme Parks board

Will DAS be available for hard to get rides like Rise and SDD in the afternoon? My first thought was to get Rise first thing in the morning, but we already have a Millennium Falcon advance DAS for 3PM so it would make more sense to wait and get a DAS for Rise at around 1 (assuming a 2 hour wait time), and ride them close together. I'm just afraid to wait and then find out we can't get Rise in the afternoon for some reason. Any experience?

As long as the standby queue is open, you can get a DAS Return Time. Afternoon should be fine. The only exception seems to be late near closing if the posted standby wait goes beyond closing time.

Will DAS be available for hard to get rides like Rise and SDD in the afternoon? My first thought was to get Rise first thing in the morning, but we already have a Millennium Falcon advance DAS for 3PM so it would make more sense to wait and get a DAS for Rise at around 1 (assuming a 2 hour wait time), and ride them close together. I'm just afraid to wait and then find out we can't get Rise in the afternoon for some reason. Any experience?
The DAS return time is typically the posted wait minus 10 minutes. If the ride is open, you’ll be all good. If you get close to closing, you might have to get a return from cast members from the entrance of the ride instead of using the app. Don’t stress! You’ll get on Rise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter