• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS not showing in app

kathleendsm

Mouseketeer
We pre-registered for DAS and have our Advance selections. However, now in the park the link isn’t in our app to schedule others. Any tips? The CM I spoke to wasn’t sure but booked us one.

The tile doesn't show up in the app until you tap into the parks, if I understand correctly. You should be able to see any advance DAS selections you made in the "My future plans" tile, though.

Thanks! We are tapped in and I logged out of the app, rebooted my phone, and still nothing. Bummer.

To make more selections day of you need to be tapped into the park and then go to the more page and it should be the last square on the page.

Well, good news, a Guest Experience CM was able to help. He actually had to cancel our DAS (which did not cancel the Advance selections) and re-approve my son, and then after signing out and back in again, the tile appeared. Kind of a pain, but it all worked out!

Thanks! We are tapped in and I logged out of the app, rebooted my phone, and still nothing. Bummer.
We were at WDW from the last week of October thru November 13.
The same thing happened to us - the DAS tile kept randomly disappearing. Sometimes we did all the things you mentioned and it showed up again, sometimes it didn’t.
Sometimes, we were waiting in line at the blue Guest Experience umbrella to get it fixed and it mysteriously appeared again without us doing anything.

pretty glitchy

Well, good news, a Guest Experience CM was able to help. He actually had to cancel our DAS (which did not cancel the Advance selections) and re-approve my son, and then after signing out and back in again, the tile appeared. Kind of a pain, but it all worked out!

This happened to us at Disneyland but once the CM fixed it the first time, the DAS button has shown up on its own on subsequent trips once we scan in. They said it's a known glitch.

This happened to us at Disneyland but once the CM fixed it the first time, the DAS button has shown up on its own on subsequent trips once we scan in. They said it's a known glitch.
Yes, we’ve had the same experience @DL w/DAS tile button being a “hit or miss” on whether it shows up or not. Especially when we park hop, it sometimes will not register that we are in next park already.

So, we continue to go to the GS kiosks, where the CM’s are extremely helpful & create a DAS time with them 🤗.

When the DAS tile does show up, it has been convenient in being able to choose your next return time from the list of attractions still available👍🏼

I hope my DAS registration for WDW will be better done in person next week…since I don’t know if the long online waits for the video registration have become any more manageable during this holiday week(?)

To make more selections day of you need to be tapped into the park and then go to the more page and it should be the last square on the page.
We will be going to the parks in January and it'll be our first time. How do you tap into the parks on the phone? I guess I can't picture it. Thank you!

We will be going to the parks in January and it'll be our first time. How do you tap into the parks on the phone? I guess I can't picture it. Thank you!

I haven't used the mobile entry so not sure how that works.
I just meant tap in via however you're going to. I use a magic band.
Then go on the app and to the more page and the DAS option should be the last tile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter