DAS - online pre-register not working?

jkstewart1800

DIS Veteran
So has anyone successfully pre-registered online? I have been trying for 5 hours on and off. And I have waited so long that the site kicks me off and then I have to try and get back on. over and over again.

Is it down? Not being offered? Anyone know.

So has anyone successfully pre-registered online? I have been trying for 5 hours on and off. And I have waited so long that the site kicks me off and then I have to try and get back on. over and over again.

Is it down? Not being offered? Anyone know.
It is being offered to register ahead of time still. I heard sometimes the wait can be awful, like up to 6 hrs some

Other times (I think very early in the am), some are getting through quicker

I did it last week - I logged on at 9 AM when it opened, and I had my video chat about an hour and a half later. The chat itself was very quick and easy!

I was able to get through the initial chat portion on Wednesday evening (CDT) but I couldn't launch the video. I was using Apple IOS and using Safari too, not the DLR app? I don't know if it is a me issue or TWDC issue?

I'm going to try again tonight using my computer which does not use IOS as its operating system. We'll see if the ol' laptop does the trick for my DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter