• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS Question Ride booking

DigitalOlli

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello,

we got the DAS Pass today ( very fast und easy video call)

and booked the 2 rides for 7 days

i have one question, if we rope drop a Park like AK ( Opening for resort guest 8.30 ) when can we book the first DAS Ride reservation ?
Thats not clear for us at the moment

Thanks

When rides have a posted wait time you can book. The two advance rides operate on a different track and don't impact in park DAS requests..

You can start booking return times as soon as you arrive to the park and scan in.

You can start booking return times as soon as you arrive to the park and scan in.
As long as they have started the wait times, this is true. But we have gotten there super-early and there were no choices on the app because there were no posted wait times.

Can i book in the early entry time frame? or only at park opening?
Usually you can book during early entry. Not all rides post times immediately, but the major rides usually have times available within 5-10 minutes of early opening.

Hello,

we got the DAS Pass today ( very fast und easy video call)

and booked the 2 rides for 7 days

i have one question, if we rope drop a Park like AK ( Opening for resort guest 8.30 ) when can we book the first DAS Ride reservation ?
Thats not clear for us at the moment

Thanks
as others have said as soon as wait times appear but when making day of reservations you can only have one at a time. lets use as an example say your first reservation is made at 9 for Peter Pan for 1130. you can not make next one until you check in for Peter Pan not 2 hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter