DAS return times at WDW

SorryI'mNotSorry

The human world... it's a mess.
We recently were at Universal, and now I feel like I have the disability pass protocols confused between the two park systems. 😑

When you obtain a return time from the entrance of the ride, does the CM allow you immediately entry to the LL queue if the wait time is below a certain amount of minutes?

When we were at universal, if there was a wait time of 20 mins or less, they just sent you into the line with no return time. I swear that WDW did this also, but now that I can’t find anything about it in writing, I’m second guessing myself.

If I walk up to Buzz and the wait is 15 minutes, do I get a return time for 15 mins from now? Someone refresh my memory on this, please. 🙃

We recently were at Universal, and now I feel like I have the disability pass protocols confused between the two park systems. 😑

When you obtain a return time from the entrance of the ride, does the CM allow you immediately entry to the LL queue if the wait time is below a certain amount of minutes?

When we were at universal, if there was a wait time of 20 mins or less, they just sent you into the line with no return time. I swear that WDW did this also, but now that I can’t find anything about it in writing, I’m second guessing myself.

If I walk up to Buzz and the wait is 15 minutes, do I get a return time for 15 mins from now? Someone refresh my memory on this, please. 🙃
At one point, if the wait was 15 minutes or less, you were sent to the standby line. Not sure if that is still the case.

You book your return time using the MDE app. Typically 10 minutes less than posted wait times so for 15 minutes you would be offered a DAS return time about 5 minutes out.
^ THIS

Once Disney put the DAS on the MDE it took all discretion away from the CMs (a good thing). You will just follow whatever time they give you on the MDE to return. It is much more predictable than what a UO TM might decide to offer you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter