Dated Ticket

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
Must I use a dated ticket on the first day i chose as my start date or can i start a day or two later. that is i have a 2 day ticket with 3 free extra days. If i put down my start date as oct 4 must i use it on oct 4 or can i actually start oct 5. i have 8 days to use the 5 days

Must I use a dated ticket on the first day i chose as my start date or can i start a day or two later. that is i have a 2 day ticket with 3 free extra days. If i put down my start date as oct 4 must i use it on oct 4 or can i actually start oct 5. i have 8 days to use the 5 days
I'm bumping because I have the same question.

No. It says right on the universal website under ticket terms and conditions - (any 5 means any 5)

Ticket is valid for any five (5) calendar days during an eight (8) consecutive calendar day period which commences on and includes the date selected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter