Daughters 17th Birthday Party at BOG

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
Hello

My daughter has always wanted to dine at BOG and luckily I was able to secure a dinner on her actual birthday. I am on sensory overload reading through all of these posts and I am certain there must be info on what I am looking for, but I keep getting side tracked (oh look, a PTR) ... lol ..

I wanted to order a specialty cake for our "party" and not just the standard Mickey ears with your choice of chocolate or more chocolate ... I wanted to order a custom made cake and have it delivered there to the restaurant. I called the cake line and left a message as have I looked on Disney website. There are options starting at $75 so I thought I read but then on this lengthy "hold" message when I called the cake line, it said they are no longer offering custom cakes at the parks but encouraged us to still leave our info and email and they will get back to us.

What have you all done (those of you that celebrated in the parks on your or your childs birthday?) I am really looking to kick it up a notch.

Thanks in advance

Shannon

Unfortunately, you can no longer order a custom cake to be delivered to any MK restaurant. You can either order the standard Mickey Mouse cake or the BOG specialty dessert which is a trio of specialty cupcakes. xlsm's link gives you details of each of these options. You can e-mail WDW.Magic.Kingdom.Specialty.Desserts@Disney.com for more info and to order. If you want a custom cake, you may want to consider getting one when you are dining somewhere outside MK although, I know, that would not be on your DD's actual birthday.

When did they stop offering custom cakes???

Last year, each TS restaurant (except Plaza) had a specialty dessert option, reservable 72 hours in advance, or the option for a podium cake.

https://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/order-cake/magic-kingdom-specialty-desserts/

I emailed them a couple of months ago and Palace, Skipper Canteen, and Liberty Tree discontinued their specialty desserts.

That leaves only BoG, CRT and Tony's as the three with specialty desserts, but all 7 still have the podium cake.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter