• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daughter's Ticket Mysteriously Reassign to another family Member?

zKatze

Earning My Ears
So I am supposed to be able to pick fastpasses in the morning, except when I logged into my account this evening, my daughter had disappeared from my family list and her ticket says it's been assigned to my Mom!

MDE says my Mom is also staying with me at the resort though if I drill down into the reservation itself my daughter is still listed there and on our dining reservations.

My family list is shared with my mom, but I am managing my daughters plans. How could her ticket have been reassigned without me doing anything? I am so disappointed because I'm not sure I will be able to pick fastpasses now because the tickets are messed up.

I still have the read text notice at the top of my screens saying that I linked a ticket to my user account and one to my daughter's account...even though it shows up and being assigned to my Mom currently.

I've tried several times to reassign it to my daughter and keep getting the Donald Duck error message to try again. Has anyone else had this happen? I am planning to call as soon at they open...but by then it may be to late for our fast passes...=(

Book your fast-paced first, then call for help. The CM should be able to mirror your fast-paced on your daughter, once th ticket is straightened out.

Thank you so much...I booked the fast passes and then called and it's all fixed now.

I wasn't sure what would happen if I added the fast passes first before calling, so this info was really helpful and kept me from stressing about it all night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter