Day 180 today and I made my ADRs

kmccartney

Last trip August 2010, next trip October 2011!
Okay, up at 6:00 a.m. this morning just to log on and make all of my ADRs. I got everything we wanted :cool1: except LeCellier on DS's 16th birthday.

We have:
Chef Mickey's - late breakfast on departure day
Whispering Canyon Cafe - dinner
Akershus Princess Storybook - dinner
50's Prime Time - dinner
1900 Park Fare - dinner
Tutto Italia - dinner (DS's alternate option for his 16th birthday dinner)
Crystal Palace - late dinner on arrival day

Now just the patience to wait 180 more days to arrive. :thumbsup2 I better get packing!!! :rotfl2:

I am on hold as I am trying to reserve CRT with the dining plan.....

Congrats on your ressies!!!

Thanks for the pixie dust!!! Woohoo!!!:cool1: Got the ADR's we wanted!

CRT - lunch
Sci-Fi - dinner
Chef Mickey - dinner
1900 Park Fare - dinner

Not 100% sure on our arrival or departure times so I held off on booking those days. We also have a 1BDR at BLT so we can cook breakfast there....

This is our first time using the dining plan......so very excited!!!! :cheer2:

Now I can only hope these next 6 months fly by!!!!

Congratulations on getting your desired ADRs :yay: I have been known to get up at 6:00 AM to make our dining reservations too :lmao: And I am sure we are not the only ones :rotfl2:

Congratulations on getting your desired ADRs :yay: I have been known to get up at 6:00 AM to make our dining reservations too :lmao: And I am sure we are not the only ones :rotfl2:

You are right, there must be a whole bunch of us willing to get up at 6:00 :surfweb: a.m. (and in my case, even take the day off from work :rotfl2: ) to get our ADRs.

I was up at 6 AM today too! Got all I wanted! :cool1:

HDDR (Category 1)
Teppan Edo dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Ohana dinner
Sci Fi Dine In lunch
Chefs de France dinner
Akershus dinner
Tutto Italia dinner.

:wizard:Congrats to all!!!! What a relief to get what you want!!

Thanks, I was getting worried with all of the posts starting to say that ADRs were becoming hard to get in August, so I didn't want to leave it to chance and made them as soon as I could. And PP did the same with her CRT ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter