Day 2 1/2: Wet n' Wild .....

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
Cast: Me (Steve)- 14 with two parents
Mom- Mother of me and my sister
Dad- Father of me and my sister

When I arrive at Wet n' Wild all I see are tons of people. The park's rides had to close down for an hour because of lightning and rain. After it opened back up I picked a beach chair by the wave pool and put all me stuff there. I headed straight to Der Stuka because the line wasn't very long. Der Stuka is one of the tallest sildes in Florida and it is very scary. Before you get on the slide you look down and see how high you are and you are very high. You can see Dueling Dragons, Jurassic Park, and the Hard Rock Hotel as well and the Portofino. When you go down the slide you have to keep your feet crossed and your arms crossed. It is very hard to do because of the force of the water. Warning: This ride really hurts... your butt. Next, I went to Blue Niagra and that is just a tuble slide that spirals around its sister slide. Wild Looking. I almost drowned on that one because of all the water coming up my nose. After I got those two ride out of the way it started to rain hard and lightning was around so they closed down the rides for 2 hours. After the storm was over I did Knee Skee. Knee Skee is the most fun water sport I have ever done in my entire life. They give you a helmet, knee board, and safety vest and they pull you around on their giant lake by a network of cables above. When you get knocked off you have to swim to shore and climb up the ladder. I did it twice. Then I decided to do the Black Hole. So I got a raft but in order to go down the slide you have to have two people on the raft. So there was this off duty life guard that works there waiting in line by himself and he asked me if I wanted to go down the slide with him. I did and the ride is all tube and with light and christmas lights in it and you don't know where your going. After that he took me to Fugi Flyer. It looks like to HRH slide with a tobagan type raft. After that we did surge and it just like Fugi Flkyer except you use a circle raft. The last ride of the day was Bomb Bay. The ultimate scream slide. The best slide I have ever went on. It is the same height as Der Stuka but they put you into this compartment shaped like a bomb. They close the door and below you, you are standing on a trap door. When the ride operator pushes the button the door you are standing on drop and you fall out of it on to the silde extremley fast. After that ride I wanted to do it again but I was afraid I would miss the Wet n' Wild Shuttle bus. So I gather my things headed out 15 minutes early and went to Wet n' Wild guest services and asked them where the Universal Orlando Shuttle bus would be. They told me it would be right out font where all the other buses come to pick up people. So I grab a bench and wait for the bus. It is now 6:45pm when the bus is suppose to leave. I get worried and look down the stree. 1/8 of a mile down the stree I see the red Martz bus pulls out and drive away. I tried to wave him over but he would stop. So I tried to call me dad on his cell phone on a pay phone. I had no money so I call 1800Collect. But apparently 1800collect dosen't work on cell phones. I went to Guest Services and told them I missed the bus so they call the PBH and I ask if they could connect me to room number 1502 so I could speak to my mom. I told my mom that Guest Services is going to call me a taxi but at first I ask if I could walk to the hotel. Of course not. What a stupid question. So Guest Services called a taxi and it took me back to the hotel where my dad paid for it. My mom told me that while I was at Wet n' Wild that they went down to the Concierge and slipped Rosa a $10 bill. I think she deserved it.
For dinner we headed down to Tratorria del Porto where they had this awesome Italian buffet. $17 a person. Worth every cent. They had prociutto, and olive, and pizza, and pasta salad, and an guy who made pasta anyway you could possibly want it. I got Fetticinni with pesto sauce and garlic and spiniach and mushrooms and romano chesse. Then they had strolling mucians come and play the accordian and the gutiar at your table. Then a magician came to our table and did some really amazing card tricks. After that I got dessert. They had some much dessert. They cookies, pinapple upsidedown cake, fruit torte`, choclate torte`, strawberry chesse cake, chocalate cheese cake, ect.
After that delicous dinner we went swimming at the Villa Pool. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Day 3 will follow!!

Wow! What a trip you had. I'm really glad you ended up getting tickets for Universal. Good for you!

Sorry to hear you kept missing the buses. But sounds a great time you had! :D

Glad that you got back to the Hotel okay! And that Rosa got a wonderful "Thank-you" from your folks!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter