Day 4: Goodbye PBH hello Tropical Storm

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
Cast: Me (Steve)- 14 with two parents
Mom- Mother of me and my sister
Dad- Father of me and my sister

I got up late this morning, around 9:00am. I got dresed, packed, and headed down to Cafe Expresso again to get a Bagel, Chocolate muffin and Danish. Around $7.00. I took it up to the room where my mom was waiting.
After breakfast I went down to the Beach pool to say good bye and sqeezed in some last minute water slide rides. It was 12:30 and almost time to check out. So I got my towel on and walked back to the room to change and get mmyself ready for the 2 hour flight home. But as soon as I got to the east wing elevators it started to rain like a hurricane. Hey I just made a rymthe! Anyways, after I got ready I went out on the porch to watch the rain. Then got my bags and headed down to the front desk. We headed outside where Mears was waiting for us and hopped in and said goodbye to this lovely place. I really don't know why they call the PBH a hotel. They should call it a resort. There is so much to do there. As Mears drives off it rains harder, and you can hear the rain drops pounding on the roof. The van headed over to the HRH to pick up some more people. By the time we got to the airport it was 45 minutes later. Can you believe it took 45 minutes to drive 20 miles? So soon as we arrive we unload, tip the driver and head to Southwest Airlines Check in. Then to the gate. Our flight was delayed 2 hours becuase of the storm.
While we are waiting my mom sat next to this lady that she sat next to last year on the same airlines at the same airport. She was really amazed.
The flight takes off and all you can see is rain and clouds. Goodbye Florida.
Pictures are to follow. Stay tuned.

Thanks for writing your reports. It's fun to see the parks through a teenagers eyes!:D

How sad.... time to go home.....

Oh well I guess there is always the next trip! Thanks for posting I enjoyed reading about your trip! Even if it was a month later! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter