Day 5

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Day 5

We get up early and go to breakfast, further discussion over breakfast in regards the Deer’s head and the position of its teeth. I wish DS was so worried about his own teeth ! Mind you we already have 2 in our family who make their living around teeth, so maybe its in his genes. Maybe he’ll become a vet though.

It's the day for DS's treat and it is not until we arrive at the Manchester United football school that he actually makes the connection - even though he has been allowed to wear his Manchester United gear to breakfast. We leave him there and head of to the hotel room. I have a shower to warm myself up, we grab a cuppa in the bar, do our pressy shop and then head off to collect DS. He has really enjoyed it and asks to go again the next day, we decide that its good for him, and a break for us so we oblige.
Can’t remember what we did for the rest of the day - balloon was still grounded.

Had the Character dinner in Inventions in the evening which DS loved - plenty of time with the characters too.

Out to the park to watch the parade and watch Wishes again, this is when the incident took place - so I won’t go into it again. We leave the park and head back to the hotel. I hope that its warmer tomorrow and the balloon will be up.

( Just realised that if I click on the images they come up larger. I assume it will work for anyone. DS is second from the right in the front row in the football picture, it is worth clicking on to get the larger picture just to see the delight on his face)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
1996 WDW Grosevenor Resort
1998 WDW Vistana & Sheraton Safari Resorts
2001 WDW All Stars Movies
2002 DLP Newport Bay (Admiral's Floor)
2003 DLP Cheyanne
2004 WDW Courtyard by Marriot Buena Vista
2004 WDW Caribean beach Resort
2005 DLP Sequoia Lodge July 16-21
<!-- / sig --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #006699" SIZE=1>Last edited by Dee8197 : Today at 09:21 PM.
<!-- / edit note --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>
user_online.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Dee,

My son was too shy to try the Football last time, I'm going to show him your report in the hope it will give him that familiarity he always seems to need.

Thanks Kaye

PS Another great installment. :teeth:

I know what you mean about the weather - Wednesday was pretty poor, it got much better on Thursday though :sunny:

Can't wait to see if your DS got on the balloon eventually!

Clicking the images works for me Dee - lovely photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter