Day 6

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Day 6

Our last day !

Breakfast per usual, and then we take DS to the Soccer School, he can’t wait.

We leave him there and go back to the hotel to collect our cases and take them to the express service area. We have arranged a later checkout though so that DS can shower and change when we collect him. We leave his clothes laid out on the bed ready.

Cases checked in we head for Salon Mickey - very quiet today so we drink tea and eat pastries.Its very soon time to head off to get DS. Hooray the balloon is up !

Collect DS who has once again enjoyed the soccer session. Money well spent especially with the AP reduction. Quick dash to room to shower and change but room empty and clothes gone, chase down a maid who is very appologetic- no-one has told her about the late check out agreement. Eventually she finds DS’s missing clothes, he changes and we head FOR THE BALLOON

Muggings gets to do this with him too, actually it was OK and at least he’s happy. I must be feeling poorly - I suggest to DH that we go to Studios so that we can use one of the five FP’s given to us with the AP to go on ROCK N ROLLER COASTER AGAIN ! Am I going mad or what !? DS is delighted and can’t wait, meanwhile I am asking myself why I opened my mouth. This time I hold his arm on the ride - not much use if something went wrong but at least I knew that he was still in the seat.

We head off to Disneyland park and make full use of the other FP’s. Ride on BTM and PP and then DS rode PP on his own to use up the last FP. Lunch at Casey Corner. Sun is out now and the day is getting warmer. We mooch around main street, do Alice’s Labrinth , Casey Junior etc and then head off to the ice cream parlour.

All to soon it is time to leave and we head out of the park and to the station. DS eyes are full of tears, he doesn’t want to leave. At least we know he enjoyed himself. His best visit ever to Disney he says. Another Mickey in tow to add to his collection.

We collect our cases and head for Eurostar, the dog sniffs all the bags and we all board for the homeward journey. A guy from the British Consulate inspects all our passes during the journey, but other than that it was pretty much as you would expect. Ring taxi company to come pick us up and take us back to the hotel, back in the real world we catch up on the news, shower, bath and crawl into bed. Next morning we have another delicious breakfast and hit the road home. The journey took 5 hours.

Time to plan our next visit now - where’s the brochure ? ahh

Great reports. Yes sad when you have to leave, but very satisfying when you know they have enjoyed themselves.

Reid

And you went on RnRC again???? Wow, what a wonderful mother!!!:bounce:

I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves and that you are not letting that horrible incident spoil your holiday.:wizard:

DS went on the balloon - wooo hooo! This has given me hope that I can get Denise on it next time we go - when she saw there was no middle to the passenger compartment that put her off even more!

Great reports - much fun to read :earsboy:

Dear Dee,

Anymore detail on Salon Mickey, was there a wait to get in, was it busy, how nice is it???? Sorry - it's just I have never been and my new club card is positively begging to be used here! ::yes::

Another great report and I know what you mean about leaving however normally it's me in our family and the kids try to walk two steps in front!

Thank you for all your reports Dee- very interesting to read!! I'm sure I read somewhere that "Wishes" might be on during the Christmas season this year - wonder if anyone knows anything about this? I've never seen fireworks at DLP .

Lovely reports Dee - I am sorry it has come to an end :(

I've just read all your reports Dee! I really enjoyed them, glad to hear your son (and you and DH) had such a good time. Also thanks for the photos at the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter