• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Day 60

aurora64

Earning My Ears
What time on day 60 prior to your vacation can you make advance dining reservations? Midnight, 7 am, etc? Thank you.

You can start trying at 5:45, but my last 3 trips this year (including booking reservations this morning) didn't allow me to do anything until exactly 6am online. Hope you get everything you want!

You can start trying at 5:45, but my last 3 trips this year (including booking reservations this morning) didn't allow me to do anything until exactly 6am online. Hope you get everything you want!
Yes it was 6:00 for me too. Thank you!

It is 6 am online, but try at 545 because apparently last time everyone else was able to do it at that time except me, when it finally let me at 6 am everything good was gone at 60+8.

I don't know how some people were able to do it at 5:45.
We've booked dining over half a dozen times, and every single time was no earlier than 6:00 on the dot.

I don't know how some people were able to do it at 5:45.
We've booked dining over half a dozen times, and every single time was no earlier than 6:00 on the dot.
Maybe it's an app vs website thing. They are seeing this at DLR lately. One opens hours earlier than the other.

When I booked yesterday morning on the website, it wouldn't let me book anything prior to 6am. I didn't try the app on my phone though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter